Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Wow guys we did.....we got our own VD forum!!!! woooohoooo we should celebrate....but where is everyone?

how about we start with introducing ourselves?

Name: Rachu
Why do I like VD: the show was different, and welll it had Boone from Lost....aahh I love Damon :D

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 24 May 2010 at 8:07am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Ian-loverLoveDelenadarkangelvampir...Ruhi77...mins97sabetsara_zaraanuja.sweet.galTulip92kidsnamevampyrgirlrichachip.beauty14princess2507..nisaluvrk..sourpussHarpreet.Msarah1024BammySammyArushi.Anhdara13-dhruvipanchaali-Zeenat---sumana13--ShiningStar18mehr05khushix--Rachna--viniva sharma-Nayab-Raee_SalvatoreisomersRafa.LunaPotter..Amina..beintehaa..Juhi.-Prashu-.Reshama.MrMrsChiping.-SexyAngel-luv_winchesters...Ayesha...-Candz-carisma2..-Jia-..-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome! Introduce Yourselves" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Yay we got our own forum now! *victory dance*

I'm Bhav, I'm turning 20 in a couple of months, and I started watching/reading TVD because of Radz. I am completely latoo over Jeremy/Steven (did you know he sings? Day Dreaming) and I ship Stefan/Elena, Damon/Bonnie (thanks to the books! LOL), Jenna/Alaric, Matt/Caroline, Jeremy/Anna and, my personal favourite, Jeremy/Tyler. LOL I'm open to other ships too, though, and I think Damon/Elena look absolutely gorgeous.

Love,
Bhav (:

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDelenaxoxolivelytithi21sabetmi7chimessarah1024BammySammyAnhdara13-dhruvikhushix-Nayab-luv_winchestersviniva sharma..DamonCrazy..relentless.swashbuckling

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
yay! party here soon k?

I'm Aradhna (or Radz, as Bhav has mentioned above - I started her on the series, and she finished it before me. and is spoiling it for me. sigh), I turn twenty the month after Bhav.

I started reading TVD before the show even came out after my sister bought the orignal quartet. Loved the books, and then heard about the show. I knew it'd be different and I was disappointed for a bit, but Ian (and Paul, and Michael, and Steven, and Zach) are all gorgeous so I decided I was going to watch it.

I see the two as separate entites with similarites. They're not HP so not the same, for me. I'm only two episodes in 'cos my sister and I decided to watch the show together, and she's not free. :( but I know I already love it, so next week I'll be done!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tithi21xoxolivelysabetsourpussmi7chimessarah1024-dhruviBammySammykhushix-Nayab-luv_winchesters

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Name: Nayab

Why I love TVD Tongue... I saw the promo's for it on ITV2 LOL and thought 'Ohh that's the show people discuss on the CW Forum! It's got that really good lookin' guy in it (read Ian LOL)'

Main  reason? Ian Somerhalder/Damon Wink LOL... Who doesn't like him? LOL... Then Paul Wesley/Stefan & because the show was about vamps LOL... Looked interesting... My first 'vamp show' Tongue...Plus there's Some GORGEOUS guys in the show Wink LOL...

Ships (Thought to edit and add, seeing as everyone is LOL): Stefan & Elena, Damon & Elena (at the start), Damon & Bonnie, Stefan & Bonnie, Jeremy & Anna, Jeremy and Vicky, Jenna & Alaric, Matt & Caroline... All of them really LOL...

Haven't read the books so I don't know about Meredith & alaric (yet) but definitely lookin' forward to her entry... I'm sure I'm gonna like her Tongue... 

Edited by -Nayab- - 24 May 2010 at 6:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tithi21xoxolivelysabetsourpussnatashuBammySammysarah1024Anhdara13-dhruviShiningStar18khushixpatakhaguddiluv_winchestersswashbuckling

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Woop WoopDancing

TVD Forum
Finally

Thank u IF & Racha for making this happenClap

Hello Fellow VDians
Wats Up
Im Sam
Im ahem 24
gotta be the eldest ere
BM:June
Star: Gemini

i got into TVD ermm i cant really remember..
i msut of seen a trailer
and i had to start watching it
and now im totally hooked..

tehn started to make lots and lots of TVD Graphic
Which im sure all u gusy have seen..
BUT wat a season is has beenEmbarrassed
 W O W
but we are all sad that S1 Is overCry
eagerly waitying for S2
Early Sept Guys..
Woop Woop

Deeply in love with stefan-damon-jeremy-alaric-matt
pairing: Stefan/Elena - Damon/Bonnie!
Matt/Caroline - Alaric/Jenna - Jeremy - [who will it be now?]

Edited by -SamPari- - 24 May 2010 at 6:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxolivelytithi21sabetsourpuss--sumana13---dhruviAnhdara13sarah1024khushix-Nayab-patakhaguddi-Prashu-luv_winchesters

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Wow.. Finally the forum is up and running!

Hey Everyone! Im Gurprit..

I started watching TVD because of my cousin and every since theres no turning back. I absolutely adore the main leads! I havent read the books but Ive heard their quite different. I find TVD unique within itself and I cant wait for Season 2 to start!

Hope to rock this forum and make it one of a kind!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussBammySammyAnhdara13-dhruvisarah1024khushix-Nayab-patakhaguddiluv_winchesters

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Hey Guys! hey Bhav, Radz.. *waves*..LOL

Just found out about this forum, thanks to Rachu..

I'm Khushi. I haven't read the books, it was two of my friends who forced me into watching the show. I was bored and decided to watch..i just watched them recently.. finished them in like 3-4 days.. and like you guys..i love it too!.. I love Stefan-Elena.. love Stefan and Damon too but Stefan a lil more..Embarrassed from the other characters, i like Jeremy, Bonnie and Alaric..

nuthing much to write about since i haven't read the books unlike most of you.. but im def. looking forward to the show and season 2!..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tithi21xoxolivelysabetsourpussmi7chimesAnhdara13-dhruviBammySammysarah1024-Nayab-patakhaguddiluv_winchesters

tithi21

Groupbie

tithi21

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hi,I'm Tithi.

I'm 19 years old.I read the TVD books a long time ago.I was a DE shipper in the books but I'm a Bamon shipper in the show.I love Ian and Kat's chemistry in the show.

I also love Tyler/Caroline in the show .

I like Jeremy very much.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxolivelysabetsourpussAnhdara13-dhruvisarah1024BammySammykhushix-Nayab-luv_winchestersswashbuckling

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.