Why exactly do you like SR ?

Poll

Why do you like SR

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This poll is only for  those who love/like SR. I am very keen to understand this

Why exactly do you like them ?

1. Journey of Sid's Character : Are you attracted to them because of Sid's character, because of the way his character changed as the story proceeded ?

2. Journey of Sid-Rid Relation : Are you attracted to them because of Sid-Rid relation variations, because of the way this relation varied as the story proceeded ?

3. Karan Wahi : Do you like them because of the actor Karan Wahi ?

4. Jenifer :  Do you like them because of the actress Jenifer ?

5. JW-KW Chemistry : Is it because you like the chemistry between the two ?

PS : Further, it will be very interesting if you can point out the things associated with SR, that you are not very  happy with ? They can be certain points in the story, certain turns in the story, certain character traits in any of the two charcters.

PPS: Please again this is only for SR fanz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like SR because of the unique journey SR have had together! They have had an amazing story and they have an unbreakable bond which they can never break!!

Plus I love KW and Jennys chemistry- its breathtaking!!😊
*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love journey of rid-realtionship.... I can not get enough of them... Also jenny n karan wahi both are my favourite actors
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the journey of SR .............they have seen each other at their worst yet they fell for each other ............they bring out the best and worst in each other ..............their relationship cannot be defined by a simple word LOVE ...............it is a myriad of emotions that bound them together ........

the major problem these two face are assumptions..lack of communication.............they need to talk rather than assume............this whole fiasco is just one big misunderstanding caused by them only and nothing more..........
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me its The beautiful and Unique journey Sid and Ridz have shared..the powerful script and the story line which is intriguing..i love the way they are portrayed to be destined Soulmates..its their Strange pull and the inseperable and unbreakable bond which always make me Fall more n more for them..Siddhima is Raw,Passionate and Intense Wounded fairytale..as we always say they are made with each other n Risen frm the Ashes..and Ofcourse the Jeniffer Winget and Karan Wahi's electrifying Beautiful and Powerful chemistry takes the track to heights a larger level..
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
It's the journey dat SR have been through 2gether ❤️
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❤️  because they share the most unusual relationship even in the most  hardest times
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
umm for me, as alot of ppl have said, its their extraordinary journey which has made me fall for them and also its gotta be the JW-KW chemistry, its as unexplainable as KaSh's is...

god bless SR!~
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the chemistry between them.  I love how Sid does not give into "drama queen" riddhima like Armaan used to,  I used to love AR but always felt Armaan always was the one that was always giving, giving and giving and Riddhima just kept taking,taking,and taking.  But with Sid I believe they both give and take.  I hope that makes sense.😊
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
It's there wonderful journey and the AMAZING CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!