ROB ~ Episode Discussions (24th - 28th May) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ya atleast he should have made her feel comfortable, guest rooms kyu hothae hai ?? may be he forgot they have a guest room ROFL
Originally posted by JayaV

ya atleast he should have made her feel comfortable, guest rooms kyu hothae hai ?? may be he forgot they have a guest room ROFL

OMG! I'm not the only one who thought that then!😲 I mean it's a matter of manners, com'on! He just left her in the middle of the living room. The least he could've done is take her to the guest room for the night.😡😆 When he said "Thank You", I was waiting for him to say something like "aao mein tumhe guest room le jata hoon" or something like that. nothing. 😆

And the next morning, Khushboo had made a nice impression on me before, but all that just flew away after hearing what she said. Ugh. She was being so nice to Khanak when she told everyone she was going to leave "Oh! thank you!" blah blah. it was all bogus! 😡 I'm glad Khanak decided to stay though, there has to be someone in the house that's normal.

And Shaan needs someone like Khanak to teach him how to treat people! 😡
^^ I knew Khushboo would end up negative, she seems pretty shallow to me- obviously, since Natasha's her sister, her anger is kind of justified, but to make those kind of assumptions (calling Khanak gawar and what not) about someone you hardly know about is just horrible! x
no zahra, i can name many ppl who would behave like kushboo, calling names when they know not a thing about other person and ppl who live in cities have very low opinion about ppl who come from rural places , so wat ever kushboo said didnot surprise me at allll .......... ppl living in cities have very narrow minded opinion on others as they judge them on their regions but not as a person ..........................
@Nitz :- shan is being shan , matlabi as usual . but yes even i expected him to show her a room or somethng welll gud he didnot , he surely need to learn how to treat other person --------- i find shan's family and his beahviour realistic , iam born in hyd, but i know how ppl behave when they see villagers
Exactly, many people associate the city with richness and grace, and the village with poverty and contamination. It's so sad that people have these views, that's what I love about this show- it's so good at shedding light on these kinds of issues.

as i keep saying this show is full of surprises .............

Originally posted by JayaV

@Nitz :- shan is being shan , matlabi as usual . but yes even i expected him to show her a room or somethng welll gud he didnot , he surely need to learn how to treat other person --------- i find shan's family and his beahviour realistic , iam born in hyd, but i know how ppl behave when they see villagers

No way! I was born in hyd..i lived there for half of my life. So I'm assuming you speak telugu?😲

Thats true, they are being realistic. It's these kinds of people that make us think otherwise about the rich class. Not everyone is like that, I agree, but there are people like these.
same pinch nitz, iam a typical reddy hon , roling my eyes

not only rich class hon , ppls thinking has been so badly affected forget villages even a small town ppl are treated in a way u dont want to believe, yes i agree not everyone are same but most of them are
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I did not like Shaan's behaviour in today's episode at all!! It's like his marriage to Khanak is a joke and doesn't mean anything! 😒 x

I think this whole thing has been joke for him like..

1. Suraj death..
2. Him  wanting to have widow married again
3. Paying off the guy to marry Khanak...