Rang Badalti Odhani

ROB ~ Episode Discussions (24th - 28th May)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey guys here is this weeks disscussions on the episodes....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROB ~ Episode Discussions (24th - 28th May)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks shini , for this topic .............

I missed todays epi, so watching it on UT , hmmm so Bidaai hogaye ............ not a bad and dragger one , pretty fast and i loved the way they kept it simple ............... iam honestly not able to read shan today ........ i dont blame him poor guy , he is paying for his mistake ........ i felt very bad for khanak thoug,..........

Ahh a new character , and a typical relation btw shans mom and dadi..... nothing new ................ ok so do i see khanaks being taken care by her ?? god knows ...........................

rest will say once iam done with part 4

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsylilindiangurl13anna44

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Lol , just as expected , but i was literallly laughing whenthey showed tashu coming with garland as if shan had been to a war and he won some medal ............ ok ............. poor shan , cant say same for tashu for unknown reasons ,

Precap is just rocking , do i see another slap coming ROFL....... plz no not from Mr.A

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13blackdaughter

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
i was waiting for the written update, guessing it isn't coming today. but Jaya pretty much summed it up for me! so, little rona dhona, next week ke liya full on drama ki setting ho chuki hai. LOL i hope at least someone gives Shaan a chance to explain. i feel so bad for both of them!!

please no more slapping, he's got his share already!! i just want this awkward period to get over and want to see how Khanak adjusts to city life and also hope to see a bond or sort of friendship forming between Khanak and Shaan. Big smile

ChillMaarYaarlilindiangurl13

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
honestly its a nice decent episode, nothing much of rona dhona , though they could have showed it and dragged it, yet they kept it very simple and making sure we dont feel RBO is going to be another typical show like rest , as its not , ............

I think they would show this period for atleast one or 2 episodes, as they cant just rush and it surely gives khanak some idea about how she would be treated so she can prepare herself , i guess dadi would help her in settling down .and getting adjusted , i can clearly see everyone avoiding khanak ,including shan tooo except for dadi , she was brought for a reason , and a gud one , if iam not wrong she is going to be bridge btw shanak and making shan see new things about khanak ....

i honestly dont see shan getting a chance to explain himself , but we got bhupat with them so lets see

its expected episode but the way they presented it makes it worth watching ...............

lilindiangurl13anna44

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
todays episode was a complete drama, it had very funny issues and some serious issue toooooooo ....

I loved it , shantnu intro khanak was funnny , ok tashu father was full on as expected and tashu leaving upset ?? ROFL..... i felt she would have said something else or anything but she left caz she was upset made me laugh , shan told her why he married her yet she just leaves ?? does it make sense , well not to me though ........... shan later explains his fmaily why he had to marry her, wah and wat a family already thinking of a way to get ride of her ........... gr8. khanak says she would leave on her own , shan was shocked not caz she is leaving but he is worried where she would go at this hour , wat a concern dude ,,,,,,,,,,

Shans family thinks they can hide this marriage and get him married to tashu again ok i have a q ?? welll guests heard that shan got married to her so wont they talk ?? how will shans family planning to hide it ?? ROFL.................

Khanak was treated very badly where is dadi ) ?? atleast the naukar had some manners to offer her water and the way she drank water made me feel very bad for her ............

The way Kushboo and shans mother were talking about khanak was something i expected , wat i did not expect was tashu madam was done with her upset thing and was back to shan to talk to him ROFL....... wah shan was talking and convincing her as if he is not married at alllll .............. toooo much ,

everyone thinks khanak is leaving but the gal shocks shan saying she is married to him and will not leave , way to go gal ...............

I personally loved this endig part . i bet khanak had change of mind after hearing to shans mother and kushboo's bakwas about her , the gal would surely make their life hell which they deserve , and when they come to being normal humans she would leave i guess , but tooo late buy that time shan ji would be in love with her ...............

lilindiangurl13

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
wats in mangal mind is surely a thing to think about , he got house papers signed by surajs father by bad mouthing about khanak , but wats in his mind , i dont know ............. and iam surely looking forward for this

lilindiangurl13

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I did not like Shaan's behaviour in today's episode at all!! It's like his marriage to Khanak is a joke and doesn't mean anything! Disapprove x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 25 May 2010 at 11:59am

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top