Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahh I think something is really fishy here
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cud be......arre nikki kaha ho tum.......ure only going around liking posts tu comment kar na!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
shrutz......v vr hvin soo fun na aftr sooooooo many days in my thread na....

nywz......i am deliberately nt commentin yaar.....i hv had enuf of commentin in d last few days....

u knw tht too also...

jst wanna say for a last time...MJHT CVs r diggin their own graves....
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Dear Members

We would appreciate if all the discussions about the recent Speculations on the Leap and the Accident happening in the Show get discussed in this Sticky Topic Only and leave the forum for Discussions on the Present Track.

Discussions as : -

1) Would the Leap happen? or Would the Show End? - I think the show might end because it's better to end rather than adding new actors which unshapes the tracks.
2) Who would stay back and Who would Leave? - Like, I said they should rather end it because the more the actors get added the track doesn't go well.
3) Would the Accident Happen? - Well if the actor leaves there's a possibility of accident.
4) Who would face the Accident? - I don't want to jump to conclusion as to might die because that might create bashing.
5) What turn would Samrat, Gunjan & Mayank Nupur's Life take after the Leap? - I think there will be loads of turns in MJHT. What are those turns, I don't know. I am just want it end rather than having a new season.
All these and many more to add this should be done in this Sticky Topic Only or the Respective AT's of the Couple's.

Topics that would be/are opened under similar lines would get closed with or without Notice.

And Finally, Request to All the Member.

Guys please don't react to the rumours or Speculations. Give some time and wait till you get to hear the Final Confirmation straight from the Production Team. Sources may or may not be right. So please keep patience and Enjoy the Show at the Moment.

I shall Update this Thread with related Article's/Info's about the Show

Article's
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Fresh-faces-in-Miley-Jab-Hum-Tum/articleshow/5198906.cms

SBS Coverage
MJHT SBS 24th May(LINK ADDED)

Thanks n Regards
IF Dev Team

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@nikki...yes they are digging their won graves and i hate them for this...i dont think ill be able to watch MJHT today!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
no shrutz....nw u r doin wrong.... i tell u....yeh saare golmaal happenings ko side mein rakh.....no ifs n buts...just side mein rakh....njoy this last week.....till d death scene wilb shown....coz iske baad v may or may nt gt opportunity to njoy lik v used to do...

main wohi karnewaali hun......
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i hope so...but benji.....*sniff sniff*...ill miss seeing abhi!!!.......hopeing for the best.....
these cvs na should get a good jhatka for not telling us tsuff properly...theve taken a leaf out of DMgs book...just speculating!
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@nikki........well said
dey r truly digging der own graves..............waise bhi hum kya kar sakte hain.........humne to koshish i bachaneki iss show ko ab CVz ki marzi.........hai naa!!!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i know....it sint like the elap was needed....they ucd have stuck to what they were.....but no yeh cvs toh aopne hi pair pe kulhadi maar rahe hai!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Why do they have to kill off a character? It is totally NOT required!
I hope it is not Mayank or Nupur, I'm way too attached to them 😳