Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

MayUr OneShots (6) -Maybe-final(pg 43)- 11/09/11 (Page 5)

rads14 IF-Dazzler
rads14
rads14

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
awesome os..!!!
loved it..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The-chosen-oneYou-Know-Who

-Nabeeha- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonali.. Newbie
sonali..
sonali..

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

that was amazing!!

i m still not out of this stance of kiss Embarrassed    Embarrassed

Clap    Clap     Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap

i just loved it to the core

this was so realistic, so believable, so romantic.....

pure love in silence

its your life's part!! Shocked   of course without the kiss!!

we won't mind if the kiss was too a part of it!! hahahaha...

do write more..

with love till the end

sonali

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
wooooooooooooowww...............simply superbbb............just luved it...by god....

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Hi dear
awesome OS
it was really very nice
loved it
do write more
take care

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
luved it to da core.. awesoeme fab part yaar.. do cont

The-chosen-one Senior Member
The-chosen-one
The-chosen-one

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak12

<font color="#0000ff">Freak now! I typed almost 1 page big reply and something happened and it all got lost somewhere just like my life...

I dunno what to say D.. Really i dunno what to say...

Ofcourse i m smiling.. Wholeheartedly...

Ok..so first.. I am replying from my cell coz i have no access to pc... And that makes it worst..

*ok ok cribbing quota khatam*

second.. I m so so so raised to infinity sorry that i wasn't the first one to comment here..

Thirdly.. I m sorry again..

Four, i am not going to thank you    ( not cause of the overrated dialogue of friendship mein no sorry no thank you... That reminds me that one seriously is sooooo overrated), just cause a thank you is not enough.. It can't justify the grin on my face.. It can't justify what i feel for you right now...*ok think straight*

I wanna go on top of a terrace n shout to the world..

"hey hey people i have a friend like D"

People peolpe deepika vasudeva broke her 'promise' just for an idiot friend like me. And even if you dun understand what promise.. Its clear that whatever she has done for me today is a lot more than just what i did for her that day... Ah tears in my eyes... It shows what she feels for me.(its just the friendly love i m talking about.. With some laws being redefined in my country.. I thought i should mention)

No one has ever done anything for me of this kind n just.. Just.. Ah just.. I dunno...

I know i m not coming to the point..

So what? I m blabbering n i want to do it.. Yeahh..!*pout*

But yeah after the huge prologue..here i go over how i liked the OS...

Sub prologue: seriously D.. Don't you think our life is so so darn interesting.. Especially your life..*wink* Mine toh has gone down the drain.. Ha i m not going on about it..you are right.. Leave it to fate.. I m happy.. I m very happy..

So umm uh umm uh yeah..

The OS was b-e-a-utiful D.. Just just so true n so so innocent...

And your ps brings us to topic no. 5 on our discussion list.. You thought i would leave you, eh?*wink*

You leave me bereft if my not so good vocabulary.. Seriously man!!

We should take turns.. You be sad one day n i be sad one day n lets keep writing OSs.. People here won't mind.. I m sure...

So i m sure you've made out that i m back..*smirk and grin*

And D, you know right.. How much i appreciate this... I am sorry if i am unable to bring about how i feel. You know na i tend to bend across emotional corners. *pout, d ka fav wala*

So umm uh yeah thats it i guess.. I cant type more from the cellphone.. Be assured ill come back to spam this thread as soon as i get access to my pc..

For now..

Loads n loads of.. Unfathomable love,
Your crazy bud,
*nick that you'd give*

P.s. I love you. :)

P.s.s. I'd get back at you for using blue..

</font>

i am squealing up and down... nah not becoz u liked but i was actually able to make u speechless for a few micro seconds *patting my own back*

who? i mean who has the guts to make the talking queen shut for even a moment. (it only happens when she is herself sad. and i hate that. if shutting ur mouth means u being sad then i would pray you talk non-stop for whole your lifeSmile)

keep smiling :) it suits u a lot!

no no keep ur cribbing quota on... i have all the ears to know how dare u are replying on third page rather then 3rd post!! *trying my best to look angry* (ok i failed... i can't)

shut up u "sorry" machine!!!

i don't want u to thank me! it wasn't my idea, u only gave me that freaking surprise when i was all in mood to pop some sleeping pills. SO THANK YOU!!!

and i want to shout back " hey hey people D doesn't exist without the devil (oops... i liked this one the most!!) "

remember this- your friends are mirror of what u are. if u r gr8 u'll find ur frnds to be greater!
its a fact!

yes! i know i broke my promise to never write again till a year.. but i don't got nay other idea to cheer u up... ssshhh!! my parents can check the forum *whispering in your ear* they should not get to know about this Os... or i'll be killed!

no one has ever done something like what u did for me too.... so hisaab brabar!! hehehe...

you know i love your pout :) .... keep pouting... cho chweet!!!

yes i agree my life is interesting, since i have friends like u!1 oh i love u sooo much (THINK STRAIGHT u dirty mind)

no, i knew u'll bring up the thing about the post scripted note... huh! i am ready to explain it in details... should i start here or tell u in PM?

na na ji, if we took turns to be sad every second day, then our forum friends will report us and we'll be banned to post here anymore!

u don't have to explain how u feel, i can FEEL ur feeling and u know that weel. i too felt this heavenly feeling when i read ur super-awesome OS. at least u r trying to convey ur feelings, i had been a lazy ass and didn't even thanked you mush... ok so now thanks a lot lot for that super duper hit surprise...!! i love till infinity !!!

yes u may strangle my neck for using your blue. i know how possessive u r about your so-damn-blue font!! Tongue

love you a little more than you do... (i stole lines from my os... mere paas copyrights hai yaar... Wink)

D

p.s.- i love you toooooooooooooooo...3...4...5........ till infinity!!

Edited by deepikavasudeva - 25 May 2010 at 1:07pm

abb01You-Know-Who

You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikavasudeva

Originally posted by ak12

<font color="#0000ff">Freak now! I typed almost 1 page big reply and something happened and it all got lost somewhere just like my life...

I dunno what to say D.. Really i dunno what to say...

Ofcourse i m smiling.. Wholeheartedly...

Ok..so first.. I am replying from my cell coz i have no access to pc... And that makes it worst..

*ok ok cribbing quota khatam*

second.. I m so so so raised to infinity sorry that i wasn't the first one to comment here..

Thirdly.. I m sorry again..

Four, i am not going to thank you    ( not cause of the overrated dialogue of friendship mein no sorry no thank you... That reminds me that one seriously is sooooo overrated), just cause a thank you is not enough.. It can't justify the grin on my face.. It can't justify what i feel for you right now...*ok think straight*

I wanna go on top of a terrace n shout to the world..

"hey hey people i have a friend like D"

People peolpe deepika vasudeva broke her 'promise' just for an idiot friend like me. And even if you dun understand what promise.. Its clear that whatever she has done for me today is a lot more than just what i did for her that day... Ah tears in my eyes... It shows what she feels for me.(its just the friendly love i m talking about.. With some laws being redefined in my country.. I thought i should mention)

No one has ever done anything for me of this kind n just.. Just.. Ah just.. I dunno...

I know i m not coming to the point..

So what? I m blabbering n i want to do it.. Yeahh..!*pout*

But yeah after the huge prologue..here i go over how i liked the OS...

Sub prologue: seriously D.. Don't you think our life is so so darn interesting.. Especially your life..*wink* Mine toh has gone down the drain.. Ha i m not going on about it..you are right.. Leave it to fate.. I m happy.. I m very happy..

So umm uh umm uh yeah..

The OS was b-e-a-utiful D.. Just just so true n so so innocent...

And your ps brings us to topic no. 5 on our discussion list.. You thought i would leave you, eh?*wink*

You leave me bereft if my not so good vocabulary.. Seriously man!!

We should take turns.. You be sad one day n i be sad one day n lets keep writing OSs.. People here won't mind.. I m sure...

So i m sure you've made out that i m back..*smirk and grin*

And D, you know right.. How much i appreciate this... I am sorry if i am unable to bring about how i feel. You know na i tend to bend across emotional corners. *pout, d ka fav wala*

So umm uh yeah thats it i guess.. I cant type more from the cellphone.. Be assured ill come back to spam this thread as soon as i get access to my pc..

For now..

Loads n loads of.. Unfathomable love,
Your crazy bud,
*nick that you'd give*

P.s. I love you. :)

P.s.s. I'd get back at you for using blue..

</font>

Blue is always mine..*devilish grin*

i am squealing up and down...Calm down bud.. Calm down.. think about the people living in the flat below you..(ok don't temme you live on the ground floor...*straight faced*) nah not becoz u liked but i was actually able to make u speechless for a few micro seconds *patting my own back*

who? i mean who has the guts to make the talking queen shut for even a moment. (it only happens when she is herself sad. and i hate that. if shutting ur mouth means u being sad then i would pray you talk non-stop for whole your lifeSmile) hEY BUD.. YOU KNOW I DON'T TALK MUCH EXCEPT FOR A FEW EXCEPTIONS...dun embarras me..*pout(tera fav wala nahi)*

keep smiling :) it suits u a lot! i know!!!Cool

no no keep ur cribbing quota on... i have all the ears to know how dare u are replying on third page rather then 3rd post!! *trying my best to look angry* (ok i failed... i can't) Hehe i told you, you cant be angry on me...Cool  but seliously kaan pakal ke solly...*pout*

shut up u "sorry" machine!!! Oh oops!!!

i don't want u to thank me! it wasn't my idea, u only gave me that freaking surprise when i was all in mood to pop some sleeping pills. SO THANK YOU!!! I know i am great.. you dun need to keep on repeating that.. no thanks wanks yaar..seriously what you did was lot more than what i did.. and i dun want any discussions about it.. its my final word!!!!*hmph*

and i want to shout back " hey hey people D doesn't exist without the devil (oops... i liked this one the most!!) " Devil, eh? sounds cute to me.. the devil gave the name D.. *Muahahahaha* the devil can do good sometimes!!!! i told you i like bad!!!

remember this- your friends are mirror of what u are. if u r gr8 u'll find ur frnds to be greater!
its a fact! Nice one girl!!! but i guess this line goes for you..(rem i am bad.. goody goody lines don't suit me..*grin*)

yes! i know i broke my promise to never write again till a year.. but i don't got nay other idea to cheer u up... ssshhh!! my parents can check the forum *whispering in your ear* they should not get to know about this Os... or i'll be killed! Yeah yeah.. I am sorry... really sorry.. uncle aunty.. sorry...

no one has ever done something like what u did for me too.... so hisaab brabar!! hehehe... Hisaab barabar!!!!!.. ye keh ke tune mera dil tod diya..*fake tears* bas!! bas kya itni hi ehmiyat thi ki tu hisaab barabar karna chahti thi..*over dramatic sigh*Cry (hehe i am back!!!)

you know i love your pout :) .... keep pouting... cho chweet!!! Thanks..!!!Cool

yes i agree my life is interesting, since i have friends like u!1 oh i love u sooo much umm uh.. ohk (THINK STRAIGHT u dirty mind i am trying to.. but just a little scared.. you see..)

no, i knew u'll bring up the thing about the post scripted note... huh! i am ready to explain it in details... should i start here or tell u in PM? PM.. personal life private msg mein!!!1Only then would i be able to extract more info*wink*

na na ji, if we took turns to be sad every second day, then our forum friends will report us and we'll be banned to post here anymore! Agree!!!

u don't have to explain how u feel, i can FEEL ur feeling and u know that weel. i too felt this heavenly feeling when i read ur super-awesome OS. at least u r trying to convey ur feelings, i had been a lazy ass and didn't even thanked you mush... ok so now thanks a lot lot for that super duper hit surprise...!! i love till infinity !!! you dun need to thank me.. thank you kehke mujhe sharminda mat kar..*melodramatic tone*

yes u may strangle my neck for using your blue. i know how possessive u r about your so-damn-blue font!! Tongue Blue Blue Blue...Big smile Hey here comes a statement of century.. "Blue or black doesn't matter untili have you"Embarrassed

love you a little more than you do... (i stole lines from my os... mere paas copyrights hai yaar... Wink) Chal theek hai.. maan liya..Smile Devils can be good sometime..

D

p.s.- i love you toooooooooooooooo...3...4...5........ till infinity!!

Loads of love,
your crazy bud,
*Devil*

p.s. you are an awesome human being.. i love you...:)

p.s.s dun dun please quote this reply.. ppl will report us for sure.. reply in the next post if you want to.., if you need to..

The-chosen-oneabb01

Go to top