Fan Fictions

MayUr OneShots (6) -Maybe-final(pg 43)- 11/09/11 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 44

Page 1 Page 43
Page   of 44

mayur247

Groupbie

mayur247

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Amazing! Enchanting! Breathtaking! The part was fabulous! Keep writing more!
The end was just so so so awesome! Please continue to wrote more of your fabulous
One shots!

-Vrinda! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-chosen-one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MayUr OneShots (6) -Maybe-final(pg 43)- 11/09/11 (Page 44)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhawna_arti

IF-Dazzler

Bhawna_arti

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
wonderful update deepa
awesome
too good hun
loved it a lot
keep it up

_ArTi4ever_

IF-Rockerz

_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
awesome!! plzz pm me 4m now onwards...

The-chosen-one

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
lovely

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
DEEPIKA VASUDEVA! The hell you don't have it in you anymore! Like seriously! You suffer from "hating everything you write" syndrome. It happens with me too, and I know how it feels. But hey! I should give you some kick in the ass for thinking you couldn't write.Angry

So, let me tell you my story, the story is that I read this thing last night. i'm talking about your last two one shots. And then i read it again in the morning. And I had no idea how much I missed this kind of stuff from you, crazy, until I read this and i was in a total feel good mode!! So thank you for that.Big smile

Secondly, you couldn't, shouldn't have thought that you couldn't write anymore. Seriously that's crap. Your natural flair beats your thoughts big time. When i read this, i was back to those days when you and i used to write such mushy romance. Man, I was all nostalgic and all.LOL

But seriously, let me tell you, nothing can take away the writer from you, not even being uninspired. Its inherent, in you. And you need to write another one for me NOW. PLEASE.Approve

Coming to the first oneshot. The two sided unrequited love, i should first tell you that i hated you for you didnt describe their confession.! Angry It should've been there, but then again I pardoned you for I realised you were just being lazy. :P But still all those references that you make, they not only make me smile like a retard, they give the D touch to your stories, and that...is unique to you, hun.Clap Star

Your maybe sequel. Ah! Well it touched the teenager in me somewhere, i should tell you. It was beautiful, D. I mean really. i haven't read this kind of stuff in ages, and I was all flushed and happy and retarded and in love while reading it. Your writing is so natural, I don't think, you even put any effort in it. I don't mean to offend you, but it comes to you, D, in a more natural way then it comes to me. I can so definitely see that. Embarrassed  You know I'm not the one for pining for love and stuff like that, but I couldn't do anything but cheer for the female protagonist, for she, was written by you so magnificently. All I could really wish for her, in an ending like the one you gave her! And when it did happen, well I was all like really happy and you don't want to know how for it makes me sound sappy.Embarrassed

All i'm telling you is that this stuff is a refresher big time! and thanks a lot for this! And I have one request. PLEASE write more. For me? Now that we have 4 day holiday? WRITE, WRITE, WRITE!!Approve  

Love,
Devils! (Wow, it feels funny to sign off like that. But well yeah. :P)

Hug

The-chosen-one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top