MayUr OneShots (6) -Maybe-final(pg 43)- 11/09/11 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
lovely os
 read it before pm me
thanks for the pm
lovely OS! liked it a lot do write mre!!!!! plz pm me wenevr u do!

Adya! call me Adz!
awsume os dpka..

Ahem ahem personal experience.

I really loved it...

I hope akansha's mood is much better aftr reading dis os.

Do write more n more u really write well.

*kulsum*
Awesome OS Deepika....

I'm sure it would cheer up Akanksha...

It sure cheered me up... I was too disturbed by the news and speculations for MN.... but your OS came like a cool breeze... made me feel those first love's stares again....

Loved it.... please write more.... also update your FF dear.... it's been ages since you updated.....
ROFL  🤣 I thot it was a opart of ur life with the kisses 🤣

jokes apart, awesome :)
sometimes life is indeed a fairy tale
and its beautiful and worth living :)
loved the OS!!! :)
Freak now! I typed almost 1 page big reply and something happened and it all got lost somewhere just like my life...

I dunno what to say D.. Really i dunno what to say...

Ofcourse i m smiling.. Wholeheartedly...

Ok..so first.. I am replying from my cell coz i have no access to pc... And that makes it worst..

*ok ok cribbing quota khatam*

second.. I m so so so raised to infinity sorry that i wasn't the first one to comment here..

Thirdly.. I m sorry again..

Four, i am not going to thank you    ( not cause of the overrated dialogue of friendship mein no sorry no thank you... That reminds me that one seriously is sooooo overrated), just cause a thank you is not enough.. It can't justify the grin on my face.. It can't justify what i feel for you right now...*ok think straight*

I wanna go on top of a terrace n shout to the world..

"hey hey people i have a friend like D"

People peolpe deepika vasudeva broke her 'promise' just for an idiot friend like me. And even if you dun understand what promise.. Its clear that whatever she has done for me today is a lot more than just what i did for her that day... Ah tears in my eyes... It shows what she feels for me.(its just the friendly love i m talking about.. With some laws being redefined in my country.. I thought i should mention)

No one has ever done anything for me of this kind n just.. Just.. Ah just.. I dunno...

I know i m not coming to the point..

So what? I m blabbering n i want to do it.. Yeahh..!*pout*

But yeah after the huge prologue..here i go over how i liked the OS...

Sub prologue: seriously D.. Don't you think our life is so so darn interesting.. Especially your life..*wink* Mine toh has gone down the drain.. Ha i m not going on about it..you are right.. Leave it to fate.. I m happy.. I m very happy..

So umm uh umm uh yeah..

The OS was b-e-a-utiful D.. Just just so true n so so innocent...

And your ps brings us to topic no. 5 on our discussion list.. You thought i would leave you, eh?*wink*

You leave me bereft if my not so good vocabulary.. Seriously man!!

We should take turns.. You be sad one day n i be sad one day n lets keep writing OSs.. People here won't mind.. I m sure...

So i m sure you've made out that i m back..*smirk and grin*

And D, you know right.. How much i appreciate this... I am sorry if i am unable to bring about how i feel. You know na i tend to bend across emotional corners. *pout, d ka fav wala*

So umm uh yeah thats it i guess.. I cant type more from the cellphone.. Be assured ill come back to spam this thread as soon as i get access to my pc..

For now..

Loads n loads of.. Unfathomable love,
Your crazy bud,
*nick that you'd give*

P.s. I love you. :)

P.s.s. I'd get back at you for using blue..

Edited by ak12 - 13 years ago
Deepu.. beautifully written.. and i always love fairy tales....
Whoah this was fab!
Beautifully penned! 👏
It was an awesome read for me
Loved Nupur's thoughts!
thnx for the pm:)

luv
ZeeJay!
wow lovely os loved reading it
owesome OS dear