Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Exam Fever grips Forum!!

Its exam time at the DMG academy ! students are busy revising and revisiting posts to recall vital points so that they can come out with flying colours. While seniors are busy collecting matter for their thesis "Rampa loves Arjun /sidhu",  the newbies and students who failed miserably in the last term are busy preparing and  comparing notes on topics like

"1000 reasons for loving AR/SR ",
 "201 reasons for not breaking up AR/SR"
"100 proofs for Rampa's love for A/S",
 "AR forever",
"True meaning of Sidma",
"How to gain AR fans' respect",
 "Why I hate/love CVs"

Students of AR droology class claimed they will be the toppers this time because they have 'more experience' in drooling. But SR fans claim they have the advantage of studying lesser portions because the AR fans  have more topics to go through.

This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising .

A few kind ARians even prepared questionnaires  for SRians to make it easier for them to study. . Some students were found trying hard to impress the teachers by digging out topics which were buried long ago.

Not all were busy with their studies. The naughty ones were yet again creating problems for the mods by posting 'fun ' topics . Everyone seemed to enjoy them as long as it was made against the other group but ran crying 'foul' when they found similar topics on their favourite.

Though the academy looks more like a kindergarten , this reporter wishes the best to the students for their exams and hope they will start behaving more like grown-ups.
Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10juisapriya7891Belle..n7geniussisgeosaumya{roka}itsmeeCookies01perfectsmileJay-Deemaggie131984---ayesha----Su-sanjanamishralighteningbuzzperfectdreamsflamingo_ariesRadiantTreasure-Miya-I-love-dmgka7eelapsycho_angelnafy_GHTMahamDhw@nibhavi20_sChristLovernehlovemysterieuxAfghanLeena-Zoya--DarthVader-awarapan.-Doppelganger-Shipra_S-bornalee-ANfan1000black_hazesuj01minchiNymeriamonaraj_observerArushiBScaprigurlAmeres-BlahdahOzymandiaspri_armaanSid4TeamCanadaPerfangel5655Pragziea2zahidcooldude10sun29shanti05nikita_88prerna4rishavAquarius18HotMessmishti_17indian_beautyNadz_YuNalovernadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exam Fever grips Forum!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
haha FUNNY
i love jhoota singh! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

ANfan1000

IF-Rockerz

ANfan1000

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Shamil Hug

I love Jhoota SinghEmbarrassed

The best part of ur post was this:

This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising . ROFL

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldude10

haha FUNNY
i love jhoota singh! Clap
thank u jiEmbarrassed

cooldude10

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan1000

Shamil Hug

I love Jhoota SinghEmbarrassed

The best part of ur post was this:

This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising . ROFL

thank you Hug

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

iss exam me SR and AR fans sab fail honge onli CVs will passConfusedAngry

bt reli funny postROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Miya-RadiantTreasure-Zoya-shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz