My 'Little' CID experience!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
ofcourse dear.....we all liked it..!
Wahw!!! Meeting CID crew is like dream... How lucky!!!!! 
THIS POST IS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL... Please Mods.. its all related to IF and Sony.. but I am sure you will make no head or tail out of it.. but PLEASE trust me!!

Edited by luna_lovegood - 13 years ago
ye episode aaj telecast huva ...was excellent..
omg... i am so jealous of u yaar... how i wish i went to visit the cid cast too.. i went on the sets of the zee show sarkkaar in 2005 and met rohit roy and all... trust me, they were also damn kind... but cid has been my all time favourite show for so long.. i wish i had the chance to go to cid... maybe i can ask my uncle to got me to the sarkkar sets and all... but whatever... meeting shivaji sir and daya, aditya and all is so cool... again i will say, i am sooooooooo jealous of u.... i do wish i was in ur place
Shruti dii....U r xtrmly lucky...N i understood tht u had a fab xperience...u really rocked in diz forum...thanks a lot for sharing ur journey with us...love u... 😊
I hope that i can also fulfill my dream like u...
congo shruti di...<3 ya..n ur xperience!! 😊
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

thnks ppl!! :D
Wah!!! I read this article of yours on Thursday and following friday they telecast the show they were shooting during your visit!!!!   I almost immediately jumped recognizing Daya and Abhijeet's T-Shirt pictures that you uploaded here!!!!!!  I ofcourse told my entire family of your visit to this show and they were like "you don't even know her", but I do through this forum 😉
You know people.. my visit was really a short one.. especially with Daya and ABhi.. and its like a dream.. am still living!
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

You know people.. my visit was really a short one.. especially with Daya and ABhi.. and its like a dream.. am still living!
i can understand ur feeling Yaar!!!😳😳

Ab bas meri bhi nayiyaa paar ho jaye...u know what i mean!!!😉😆