Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

Thanks everyone!! :)

Rammy - yes I did meet Udit.. ; No Abhi wasnot angry that I dont study.. just a little confused on what to tell me - to study or see CID :P ; As far as I could see Daya has NO tattoo.. well I didnt get my gaze beyond I cud :P :P ; yes Viivek is really sweet ; ACP sir IS NOT AT ALL KHADOOS.. indeed Udit told me that sometimes people ask him - ACP sir wohh bull dog wala expression dena.. how rude!!; and its a secret bt if I talk to Daya on phn.. will definitely ask him ur question .. and u can call Udit too now!!

ohho main jal rahi hun. u hav his contact???? ShockedShockedShockedShockedmujhe kuch ho raha hai...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Agni wasnt thr kya?
n yeah. thats wat i try to make my cousin understand that ACP sir is the sweetest of all but she never believes me.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 'Little' CID experience!! (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raji_1000

Groupbie

raji_1000

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

what a great expericence yaar..

one think i havent share yet...but would like to share here.

last year I have completed MBA..ye baat  us din ki hein tab mera  MBA result aane vaala tha.
I was watching TV with my Grandma...result ke liye time tha...as its very importent thing...I have taken so much efforts for this. to hum TV dekh rahein the.
mein ground floor pe raheti hun..aur hmara seting arrentmet window ke baju  mei hein...to sab road ka cler dikhata hein.
eakdam meri dadai chilli...ye dekho dekho...usake muh se koi labj nikal nahi rahein the
mein boli,"kya huva dadi,aap etana kyo chilla rahi ho"
dadi:"dekho kaun hein samane"
me: kaun?
dadi: "daya"
me:"kaun daya?"
dada:"wo darvaje todane waala"
me:"kya?"
dadi:" wo CID wala,darwaje todata hein wo"
me:"Par kidhar?"
dadai:"wo,samane"

aur hum dekhate rha gaye...yes..it was he..wore whiet/leman( don't remember colour") and jeans

hamare ghar ke samane eak chhotasa  stall hein...vaha kada tha.
mein aur meri dadi sir dekhate rah  gaye..2 minute ho gaye,
mere friend ka phone aaya...result lag gaya.
eas baar etani mehant kiyi thi lekin exam mein bahut bukhar tha...laga papaer achhe nahi gaye.
onlibe result dekho..dadi boli.
meiri himmat nahi ho rahi hi kya hoga.
subah se jo tension tha daya k dekhakar saara dur ho gya.
mein result dekha I got 73%
dadai boli daya tumhare liye lucky hein...usako dekhakar tension dur huva tumhara.
malum nahi dadi aisa kyo boli par shayd ..malum nahi...ha usako dekhar tension dur to hota hein..
I think yah bahut saare log honge jab vo daya ko dekhate honge tab unaka tension dur hota hoga,Smile
it was my experience.
i was used to watch CID when I was in school.but bich mein chut gaya.jab mein college mein gai ab.lekin usake bad mein eak bhi episode miss nahi kiya..aur usake baad to re-runs shuru ho gaye
to mere liye to sone par suhaga tha. aur kuch dino mein etana achha lagane laga to mein cid ke baar mein internet pe search karane lagi..tab muzako india-forums mila.i was slient member sinlce last 6 month.lekin yaha ka discussion,cid ke baare mein etana analysis aur hardcore fans dekhar muzase raha nahi gaya aur mein india-forums join kiya.

Edited by raji_1000 - 24 May 2010 at 12:33pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Shruti Diiiii!!!!!HugHug What an emphatic return! I wish the others, like Suchi Di etc, were here too, but oh well. Really enjoyed every second of your story, and really, I am speechless, I have been fortunate enough to meet other important people, but really, really unfortunate to not meet the CID cast. I don't even think I'll ever meet them, as I don't live in Mumbai. However, I do plan to go there this summer, and if I really ahve the rare, rare chance of meeting them, IDK what I'll do.

Is this really Daya Sir?Shocked I'm reminiscent of the Daya in The Case Of The Deadly Betrayal. He is looking soooooo young in this, I find it hard to believe that this is a recent pic. Why do the PT make him gel back his hair, God knows, it adds to his age, really. I hope they somehow bring back the old Daya.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I'm reminiscent of the Daya in The Case Of The Deadly Betrayal. He is looking soooooo young in this, I find it hard to believe that this is a recent pic. Why do the PT make him gel back his hair, God knows, it adds to his age, really. I hope they somehow bring back the old Daya.

Exactly what I was thinking. Whats the fun in making young people look old when the entire world want to look young all the time. Even Adi Sir is looking so much younger than what we see him.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

Udit told me that sometimes people ask him - ACP sir wohh bull dog wala expression dena.. how rude!!

Really people actually say that to him!!!! Some people just have no manners, stupid people.

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
@luna_lovegood - Wow!! Thankyou soo much for such a detailed description! It feels like my dream has been put into words... And the description was so good that it actually feels like my own experience. When I came to the "Daya" part, I actually gave out a loud scream involuntarily... My mom came running asking me what happened lol I just told her it was a spider Tongue She doesnt really like my CID obsession....
You really made my day.... Thanks again! Day Dreaming

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Okie.. people.. I know this is bigger than life... to me its still a dream!! But please yaar.. dont be like m so lucky or nething..
I am just a stubborn little girl.. I said I want to meet them.. it means I have to!! And well I just get my way.. touchwood!!

Now..

Rammy - No I got Udit ka number and Udit will give his phn to Daya :P
And yes Agni was there.. indeed he showed us around but I never knew he was Agni then!! I just contacted him yesterday!!

Debayon - If you visit Bombay.. lemme know.. I can get u to the right people.. who might then take you to see CID :)
and yes Daya and Abhi are both REALLY young if you see them!! In this pic still Daya and Abhi are looking old...
Abhi is tall.. he was stupid enough to bend when the pic was being taken.. you cant see him bend here but I was there and I saw him bend!!
And I donno why but Daya isnot looking as young as he did there.. but trust me.. he is one HOT thing!!

Raji - see that is lucky!! you can see Daya anytime.. If I were in Bombay.. trust me I was at the shoot every day!! :P :P

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton, Shruti!! You have really gifted us something priceless. I had badly wanted to find out about the offscreen cid team. You not only fulfilled your dream but  found an answer to my query. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top