Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hey all.. Am perfectly glad that you people liked it.. these are the only pics I have for right now.. but ofcourse I can ask for more!! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 'Little' CID experience!! (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luna_lovegood

the first person I saw was Udit. yes he does and I happen to know him too.. well he happens to know me too! :P ...
While waiting.. I went and met Udit.. he was glad to meet me.. after I told him its me :P ...

hey u didnt tell me that later Mr. Daymaker recognized u EmbarrassedLOLn didnt u meet Agni?

Viivek came... He is a little more tall than he looks. He is totally white.. the kind of fair that you will feel that he might get dirty if you touched him.. but he is really sweet. He came himself to meet us. And he talked genuinely and in the end he said 'feel at home' ; That was really sweet for him to say.

awww. i had a feelin he ws like that wen i saw Affu's pix Embarrassed

... in the show Daya sometimes looks alot round and HE ISNOT ROUND... He is really tall..  But he had that shine you find on Daya's face.

LOLLOLLOL

ACP Pradyuman - Shivaji Satam.

but still he was a completely different person off the camera. He kept smiling and beaming while he was talking to me and he is never angry... And this person.. he actually came and hugged me..

awwww Embarrassed

when dad told him we are from Delhi.. he told us that he worked in the Sri Ram Centre .. in Delhi.. but that was years back.. and he asked us from where we are? and we told Almora (Uttaranchal) and he said that he has had been there..

Dii wen i called u that day, i told that i wanted to ask Daya smtn. well i wanted to ask if he still remembers Tulu n Kannada n his place Embarrassed n i cud spk to him in Tulu LOL

And then my dad was telling Abhi that I watch CID nonstop.. Abhi raised an eye to look at me... he was seeing my dad na first.. and then asked me ' aap bahut CID dekhte hain? '.. Before I could say.. my dad went on that she watches CID 24*7 and my cousins are also nuts about it...

Big smile

wow ws he smilin or ws angry that u watch CID n not learn? Tongue

I told ABhi.. not just my cousinss but I got this little gang of CID on fb.. and we are all freaks! Abhi thought for a while.. really silent.. probably thinking of asking me to study a little or not.. but ended up saying.. keep viewing CID or else how will we earn... I was laughing hard at that..

little gang of CID on FB Embarrassed thank him that he didnt ask us 2 read or else if i told my dad he wud say, "c ur fave stars told u 2 study. so now stop watchin CID n go studyLOL

Meanwhile.. my mum had gone to meet Daya and she called me there..

he looked so wow.. I actually asked him - Are you real? And he looked at me thinking how stupid I am.. actually he just looked at me at first.. and then after a little pause he asked - Do we look like cartoons to you?

he ws serious? Shocked

Daya glanced at me.. and wow!! I was just tall enough that I saw directly that on Daya's sleeve there were some red marks.. no NOT blood.. but some colour.. and I did this to glance away from his stare...

does he hav that stupid tattoo he wears in gutur gu? Confused Dead

And yes.. Daya looked alot younger too. He looked even younger than Abhi. And its NOT just me.. My parents say the same too! They are NOT that old as they are shown! Hate the channel for doing so!!

yes, really hate the channel Cry

I told Aditya - you worked in that movie called Dil Se Pooch Kidhar Jaana hai... He said yes. I asked him that Why does your wife kill you in the end? Ramya, Jeet and I have been nuts about this Movie since ages... we really want to see this... and searched the whole net.. we know everything.. the climax is that the wife kills the hero.. but we couldnt find the CD anywhere.. and indeed I asked Udit to find me the CD and he was such a sweetheart that he went and asked Aditya.. Unfortunately.. Aditya didnot have the CD either that time.. he had given to someone.

Jeet bhaiya ko mili thi naa? u had told me that day Confused

To all CID fans.. trust me.. if you are a big one.. you NEED to meet them! It's altogether a completely different experience..

I cant. CryCryCry

ACP sir is so sweet. Freddie is sensible!!

when i tell these to things to my cousin, she just laughs. she says ACP sir is KHADOOS Angry Unhappy now she has to believe it coz she knows u

Daya is the life.. he talks to everyone around and very nicely!!

no wonder Udit n Agni call him "ANNA" they both told me hez they're fave on the sets. Embarrassed

n Dii u mentioned somwhr that udit is really sweet. he is indeed. anytime i speak (chat) to anyone, m always scared, but everytime i chat with him m not...maybe coz hez really close to our "LI'L CID GANG ON FB" Embarrassed
wowowow!!!I just wanna meet the CID team rite now Wink kaash ke main mill paati unse Unhappy

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 24 May 2010 at 6:19am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
WOW !!! shruthi this is indeed an experience of a life time i must say u r a lucky lady !!! and yes as Visrom said islo padhne ke baad pichle hafthe ke episode ki saari galthi maaf :) :)

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Shruti... mujhe bohut khushi hai ke tumhara sapna pura hogaya. Hug You deserved it hun. Big smile

P.S. Sorry itne time se contact mein nahi rahi, but now I'll be. Surely. Big smile

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 24 May 2010 at 7:39am

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Ohh, how sweet!!!Big smile thanks for shearing  this. u r really lucky!

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
"WOW!!" you are soooo lucky...kaash hamaare bhi aise din aate

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone!! :)

Rammy - yes I did meet Udit.. ; No Abhi wasnot angry that I dont study.. just a little confused on what to tell me - to study or see CID :P ; As far as I could see Daya has NO tattoo.. well I didnt get my gaze beyond I cud :P :P ; yes Viivek is really sweet ; ACP sir IS NOT AT ALL KHADOOS.. indeed Udit told me that sometimes people ask him - ACP sir wohh bull dog wala expression dena.. how rude!!; and its a secret bt if I talk to Daya on phn.. will definitely ask him ur question .. and u can call Udit too now!!

Ika - Loved to hear frm u after so long.. yes indeed it was my dream and I still think it more to be a dream than reality!! :D I wish I wud hav never woken up !!

Didobhav - Am a GIRL not lady!! :P :P

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
First I will say tooooooo lucky. mera number kab ayega. Thanks for sharing with everyone over here. @ visrom correctly said.
yahan ka atmosphere achha hoagaya.
anyways. ab result to agaya. result kaisa aiya tell.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top