Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shyams

SRK ji even I can say u wont understand me but unless u tell us what point we missed how will we understand u ?

I have been saying it for many many months! In numerous posts many times! I dont wanna say it again!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

no one is born evil! im saying that vamps are those ones that are first portrayed as negative in the show! they are there as negative in the show from the very start! tapu was shown as becoming negative! i still dont understand how u guys consider her worse than other vamps i could mention, such as kalavati, who blackmails her husband and threatens to kill their son for power and money, who has ruined her brothers life.............or ammaji, who kills all girls, leves her own daughter to die, lies, cheats, plays games, all on the name of power and money. or thakur saab who rapes poor girls, cheats his bholi bhali wife and loots the village money only because he is a thakur, or the vamp of vamps komolika, or pallavi, (who turned positive in the end!) how can u possibly compare tapu to these guys? what has she done to waarant being compared to them! she isnt even as chaalaak as them! she is just a girl with a grudge against her friend! and yes she is down the wrong path trying to hurt that friend but that does nt mean sh is a vamp!

ok trying 2 leave a gal alone in da jungle just bcoz of her jealousy, made her ugly 2 cum in front of row, asking her not 2 perform well just 2  satisfy her stupid ego . den snatching her best frnd's luv 4 da sake of materialistic things like car or diamond necklaces. trying 2 murder again only 4 her happiness& so on  these r not evilness but minor mistakes.!!!!i just can't go on abt her evil deeds they r so many.

yes we shudn't compare her wid all of these.all these may b doing evilness & known vamps of da shows but she was being made 1 of da leads though she was mother of all evilness.she"ll leave all these behind her in her evilnesss. wait n watch!!