daya cid - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@dayabi   yeah you are right....we have to collect all our energy and use it to explode the firework...thats how we can send our message to them that what you are showing we dont want that...just strict on what you used to show us..that was precious and mixed with gold colors which colored us with a color of c.i.d and inject a injection of c.i.d in our blood.... 😊
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

now we should plan how to kick tarika out...

I have a plan to do that. Wish well for Shraddha, wish she gets a main lead in a daily soap and big money for the same. She gets lots of recognition. That should keep her so busy that she has no time for forensics.

Originally posted by dayabi

prabha di, you are the heart of this forum...aap khush toh hum sab khush....

😳
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=prabha.]
I have a plan to do that. Wish well for Shraddha, wish she gets a main lead in a daily soap and big money for the same. She gets lots of recognistion. That should keep her so busythat she has no time for forensics.

yup moreover that role will suit her model image as well...except this we will get master of agression abhijeet sir back with us to rock the c.i.d party...i love abhijeet sir that i can't even see him sad but really in tarika case i wont mind him facing another heartbreak....c'mon firework fire the tarika...we can't wait for that..when tarika will be fired, that day will be written in golden words in a history of c.i.d

As far as Taarika is concerned, I want a heartbreak for Abhi Sir.

Abhijit Sir, I am sorry Sir, please don't hate me. I will cry with you when you have a hreat ache, believe me. I love you very very much and really care about you, for your sanity, you seriously need a heartbreak. I know you will give me that angry look and I am so waiting for that day to come.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
yup i would not mind abhijeet's heartbreak as well....pehle bina wajah hoya hain ab ton isske piche millions of fan ki khushi chipi hain,,,aur kahi na kahi abhijeet sir ki bhi...i dont think a serious and talented actor would enjoy being a part of forensic crap or flirting...@prabha dii i have mentioned in a another post as well that we have to collect all our energy and collect that to light up fire in a firework...and will leave a paper written as "tarika ko hatao, show main seriousness lao" that is the only way to take our voice to their dumb ears..
More than Fireworks, its SONY who has gone crazy with their silly ideas, they are the bigger deamons.
Originally posted by prabha.

More than Fireworks, its SONY who has gone crazy with their silly ideas, they are the bigger deamons.

hmmmm they failed to digest success of long time...they are trying to ruin the show for their business by using such a popular show for publicity of nonsense daily soaps....