Sasural Genda Phool

May 22nd PRECAP

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I don't really understand Suhana....and I'm confused by her behavior......

She is trying to be a good daughter in law and a good wife and yet she hasn't accepted yet that she will stay with Ishaan forever.....HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE????

for someone who shows all of their emotions and is a clear picture to read about anything and everything that she feels, how is she able to behave like this infront of everyone and still not at least try to be a REAL wife to Ishaan. She admits that he's a good person, "so whywould anyone say anything bad about him" and she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings in the house, so she did go and "apoogize" to Alesh Bhaiyya.

Even when Ishaan said "Vo apke bhi Bhaiyya hai" ... and then she corrected herself...

I mean how can she be doing everything so well, and totally not try in regards to Ishaan.....and what really pisses me off is that now she's asking him how he will be able to afford her????? Why should he have any sort of responsibility to her when she's not ready to be a real wife to him....I mean she could technically leave at any point in time and he knows that.

I don't mean a physical relationship either....if she needs time ot get comfortable with him before doing anything of course that is reasonable and makes perfect sense but Ishaan shouldn't be feeling as if his "wife" could walk out and leave at anytime and then what's left.....nothing.

The arrangement they've both made just feels really awkward and weird to me...... even though I was laughing nad having an awesome time watching  the May 22nd Maha episode...I'm still feeling really uneasy about Ishaan and Suhana...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS-allizwell-prettyasjen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 22nd PRECAP" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
 I'm confused by her behavior......

I agree with u that the character Suhana is a confusing one to the extent that she was quoted as selfish - arrogant person and the same members reverted that she is not that kind any more now.... this is b'coz the character is now being moulded in every episode keeping in tact  her basic nature of innocence and exposing her goodness in many ways...

She is trying to be a good daughter in law and a good wife and yet she hasn't accepted yet that she will stay with Ishaan forever..

She has accepted herself as a official wife of Ishaan smileysand she does not truly know the intensity of a marital relationship so does not value Ishaan as her husband till now...smileys. she believes he needs to look after her needs till they are in this official relationship...ROFL..
On a serious note to accept Ishaan as a husband, Suhana has to witness the ugly side of Sid to the core... which will make her understand what a gem is Ishaan.Embarrassed

for someone who shows all of their emotions and is a clear picture to read about anything and everything that she feels, how is she able to behave like this infront of everyone and still not at least try to be a REAL wife to Ishaan.
She is good with every other family member as that is her true self.... She is basically very good and naive at heart which is obvious where she is concerned about Meena's injury and dresses it up. Though Ishaan  loves her and tries to keep her happy in the ways he can,  she is still lost in her discarded world of  Sid where she is fighting with herself to prove that she is a marraige material....and is hurt by his statements badly....She does not know that Ishaan loves her... does she?smileys

Why should he have any sort of responsibility to her when she's not ready to be a real wife to him
Don't u agree Ishaan loves Suhana and has accepted her as his wife? The question of even considering whether he has to look after her or not does not arise as he has accepted her with her past , her present state and agreed to her future decision too....! Thumbs Up

Edited by laxmi_s - 23 May 2010 at 11:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-naj7geethika-RD--Alina-chocolate_boyYusBee

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Well written Laxmi ,

Just to add to what u have said suhana does realise how good ishaan is and has mentioned it openly a few times ...and with her its just the case that sometimes the best things in life come easy and are therefore taken for granted and dont get their due respect !!!!

As for Ishaan ..he is super fida on his wife ......uske reactions to suhana's actions are so worth watching .....bechara totally lost in love ......cant do anything which suhana doesnt like ...trying to please her the best he can !!!! 

-Pooja

Edited by rdfan - 24 May 2010 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I just have one thing to say....I will watch the episode first and then write my views here....LOLBig smileCoz this show has such a storyline that anything and everything can happen anytime......LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44-allizwell-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Well written Laxmi and everyone !!
All I have to say is that ....maybe in coming episodes they might show Suhana accepting Ishan as her husband !!! Like Badi Maa says Give her sometime !!!

luv Alina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-YusBee

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I really hope you guys are right because I feel like we are going to get a lot more of her spoiled side first before she truly accepts Ishaan......but seriously she says that he wont' be able to afford her. Its al about money to her...?????

What about everything else in life.....she just can't seem to see that side of things yet.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonya263

I really hope you guys are right because I feel like we are going to get a lot more of her spoiled side first before she truly accepts Ishaan......but seriously she says that he wont' be able to afford her. Its al about money to her...?????

What about everything else in life.....she just can't seem to see that side of things yet.

suhaan has grown up in lap of luxury with loads of money ..............so one can't expect her to change overnight..............we as viewers know that kasyasp's are  very good people not she...........she will take her own sweet time to know that............till then enjoy her tantrums a small silly mistakesSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top