Siddhima one more reason why i love them...

Posted: 13 years ago
one more reason why I lub Siddhima

actually I love Tom & Jerry.. and can't get over to see them again and again

isn't Siddhima shares the same kindda relationship?

They can't stay calm when they are together and they are after each others' life, they think that they hate each other but when they are separated  they are sad, remember each other and miss each other to the core of their heart...
and when they meet again.. they show their gratitude for 10 second then back to business... *Chuha daud billi aayi*

so no matter what may come or go... Tom is always with Jerry... like Tom & Jerry .. like Siddhima πŸ€—
i totally agree wen dey fight and go away from each other dey wont stop thinking about each and yes sidma r just like tom and jerry i luv sidma and i hoping 2 see dem 2gether
Originally posted by punjabkudi98

i totally agree wen dey fight and go away from each other dey wont stop thinking about each and yes sidma r just like tom and jerry i luv sidma and i hoping 2 see dem 2gether

you will for sure
O yes actually Tom and Jerry are totally Sid and Ridz!! Donno are after each other and always  annoyed when they don't have each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
this two are like darcy and elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice
Hehe nice thought and so true. 😳
🀣🀣

Awesummmmmmmmmmmmm.. yes.. me too loveeeeeeeeee TnJ.. πŸ˜ƒ Never thought this way 🀣

OMG it is awesumm 🀣
Actually they kinda look cutee fighing but adore them ROMANCING>>>>.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
🀣 so mona who is tom and whi is jerry here?πŸ˜†
Nice Observation Monar.πŸ‘
Well Jab tak inko baccha nahi hoga tab tak ye dono Tnj ki tarah hi rahenge.πŸ˜‰
So Tj ko adopt karlo ya phir Consummate kar ke Baccha paida karo then i guess Siddhima will be Normal.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†