Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Sadia! (Page 2)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Stunnerz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
No aisha, dont be so rude about my Sadia's pic :@ She is cuter than all of us :@
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyoneee Big smile i will reply to all of you later .. coz i have to go o .. but thanks alotttttttttttttttt mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
CryingEyes- IF-Sizzlerz
CryingEyes-
CryingEyes-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

A very very very happy birthday to you SadiaHug...May Allah bless you and may all your dreams and wishes come true...Enjoy your day and have a blast...Have a rocking year ahead !!

@Hinna- Awesome post,i really enjoyed reading itTongue !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

19 years ago, on 24th May 1991, something strange happened on a planet called Earth. It wasn't an Earthquake Shocked Not even a War Shocked Something more bigger than that Ouch
In a hospital far, far away... in a city called Lahore to be precise.... A cow was born Smile Everyone was shocked...Because hospitals are for humans right? Confused And a baby girl was expected to be born....but instead...It was a COW Stern Smile A big fat cow... Im sure a bigger cow hasnt been seen in this world since the last 10000 years Stern Smile The cow looked like this...

Omgggg ROFL I wonder from where you found this pic .. it's so
scary yet funny ..
ROFLand how can you forget your ownself ..
that's you in the pic Shocked
ROFL mine is this one

seeee i am a cute coww ... that was you
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

All the doctors and nurses had a heart attack from the shock Ouch The cows parents were devastated because they were expecting their baby to be human just like them Ouch They were so devastated that they left the poor cow alone roaming the streets of Lahore Cry

ROFLROFLROFL how very sad .. i bet hinna adopted it

Then one day, this cow came across an internet cafe but since she was so illiterate she didnt know how to use computers Ouch so she just started typing random stuff...and coincidently.....she ended up on India Forums Shocked

ROFLROFLROFL wow i am so intelligent ..

This is not it folks....This cow made so many friends on india forums who taught her everything she needed to know Big smile She became close friends with Asma, Hinna, Nishi and Aisha who all accepted her as their cow friend...and decided to give her the name of Sadia Smile

liar liar pants on fire .. i taught u everything Cry
ROFL wow thanks guys for giving me such a nice name .. i dunno where i would've been ROFL

Yep, if you still didnt get it....its Sadia AKA bindaas_gal's birthday today Big smile So everyone come here and wish her a very happy birthday and lets remind her how much we all love and care for her even though she is a cow ... Hug

i love you too hinna .. mwah you are one of my cutest and sweetest friends Big smile
HugHugHugHug

Sadia, I just want to tell you that even though you are like the craziest thing ever Stern Smile We ALL love you alottttt..... So dont forget us u 19 year old budhi Angry And have the most EPIC birthday!!! Smile

i love you too Angry
ROFL and you're EPIC FAIL! Smile coz you killed my sweet epic word who was my friend.. CryROFL p.s hinna pappie de Embarrassed

Ill leave you with this song since you love it so much LOL LOL

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISP0Wp7Oyk [/YOUTUBE]

Clapthanks hinna my watermelon i love it .. my fav song Thumbs Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Party

Btw, this post was a last minute thing, so im sorry i couldnt make it as EPIC as i wanted to Ouch If I had more time I wouldve made it better but I tried my best Big smile

are you kidding me ? i love it .. something is better than nothing and its not even something its more than that .. okay i guess em being so filmy
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL anyways thanks jaaau love u so much ROFLROFLHugHugHug 
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanks all

Edited by bindaas_gal - 25 May 2010 at 4:58am
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bindaas_gal

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

M E S S A G E S

Fatima's message:

Dear,
Sadia Happy Birthday enjoy ur day and eat lots of cake kutti hamare lye bacha lenaa be happy always may your life be fullfilled with everythng you want'

Thanks fati kameeni  LOL and yeah i want youLOL

Rahber's message:

happy birth day hippopotamus may you have many dietings this year with a blast:P
tum hogay hipo  LOL and thanksssLOL

Faizan's message:

Happy birthday my chadi friend Allah tenu 100 bday h0r wikhai :( :P

thankssss so muchLOL Big smilemy chaddi friend

Rabbiya's message:

Sadiaaaaa januuuuuu many many happy returns ov the dayyyyy <3 i love yuhhh churaillll may u have many many moe God bleshhh juuuuuu :D:D:D:D huggiesssssssss <3
loadss ov ladia n lovee rabbiya :P

thanks babyyyyyy mwah love u too jaaaanu  EmbarrassedLOL

Aisha's message:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIAA, YOU BINDAAS GAL. WinkLOL LPMK.LOL
May your birthday be filled with excitement, joy, and laughter. Big smile
I know its only been a few months that i've known you,
but it feels like i've known you forever.

Thanks somuch ashuuuu  and lpmk too you too ROFL.. and tahnks to msn that we know each other and those overrated convos ..ROFL

Our msn convo's with you, me, asma, hinna, ali and nishi are always epic,
haha and xrated. :@ Now i know you won't admit that your a lesbian and secretly in love with me, but all i gotta say to that is  jab pyar kiya toh darna kya EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

stop copying me cow that's what i said above about the msn chatAngrycopy cat... and no idont love u i love ur business ROFLROFLROFL

sadia meri gulabjamun i lowee you tooo Big smileEmbarrassed even though you are weird :@ i mean seriously,
what's up with going on chat roulette and scaring people with a cat faced mask? LMAO HAHHA O_O kutti kahi ki.

aisha meri $%#*@ i love you threeeEmbarrassed even though you are $&&(&*#$ROFL

and chat roullete omggg .ROFLROFLROFLROFL. why are you jealous kameeni kahi kiROFLROFL

haha, Sadia is funny,  and gorgeous, and a lil crazy, and adorableee (ma lil kitty qute Big smileEmbarrassed) sadia your voice is amazing too :O you sing so WELL. i'm not even kidding.
 :O i love your sexy voice. and i love that special song you always sing to me *wink*

awww .. thanks for such sweeet words ..Big smile and thanks again..i know u love my voice  but sorry i cant give it to you because i know  u are gonna mis use my voice in ahem ahem  and what song Shocked oh that oneeeeeee
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL

p.s i forgive you for killing the 'epic'word and hinna and my papi de joke

Angry

omg was it yours ? i never realised no wonder you were so angry ROFLROFLROFLROFLand epic one was mine so i can make it alive or dead ..STFU ROFLROFLROFL

once again HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYY! ENJOY YOUR  TEQUILA,AND HAPPY MEAL, AND DONT GET TOO DRUNK  Hug
lovee from aishaaaaa O_o

i did and thanks mwahhhhhh aisha i realllyyyyy love youBig smileLOLROFL 

wowwww double treattttShocked chuck and gleee  .. thanks alot i love ittttBig smile

Asma's message:

Sadiaaaaaaaaaaa!!! meri jaaan =( u cowAngry MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PARTNERRRRR!!! (one day laterLOLLOL) butShocked if we thinkShocked after 8pm it will be ure bdayShocked and still mineShocked so we can stilll celebrateeeeeeeeeeShocked woooo!

thankssssssss and wooooooohooooooooooooooROFLROFLROFL yeah man we rockkkk 23rd n 24th rocksssssROFL   andd and and yeah we can butur stupid exams cant see our lovestory happy ..AngryROFL

anyways i think im going abit off trackROFL firstly HAPPYY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!HugHug i wish u have a great day and a great year ahead of youBig smile wich u all the succes in ure life and may all ure dreams come trueBig smile enjoy ure day to the fullest coz it only comes once a yearCool have a blastBig smile

omg did u really say all that ..ShockedShockedShocked so sweeet words ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLand thanks alot mwahhhh kuchi ku pieee ROFLROFL 

anyways im writing this very lasttt minute u know how i am and i have to go outAngry but im gna ediit it when i come bakShocked au revoir baybeeeCool

alrighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ShockedROFLROFLROFLthanks again byee

more messages coming soon
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanks ravs n mimi Big smileBig smile
Jiannax143 IF-Rockerz
Jiannax143
Jiannax143

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Happy belated birthday Sadia!!!!!

Go to top