Happy Birthday Sadia!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
19 years ago, on 24th May 1991, something strange happened on a planet called Earth. It wasn't an Earthquake ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Not even a War ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Something more bigger than that
In a hospital far, far away... in a city called Lahore to be precise.... A cow was born ๐Ÿ˜Š Everyone was shocked...Because hospitals are for humans right? ๐Ÿ˜• And a baby girl was expected to be born....but instead...It was a COW ๐Ÿ˜ณ A big fat cow... Im sure a bigger cow hasnt been seen in this world since the last 10000 years ๐Ÿ˜ณ The cow looked like this...

All the doctors and nurses had a heart attack from the shock The cows parents were devastated because they were expecting their baby to be human just like them They were so devastated that they left the poor cow alone roaming the streets of Lahore ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then one day, this cow came across an internet cafe but since she was so illiterate she didnt know how to use computers so she just started typing random stuff...and coincidently.....she ended up on India Forums ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

This is not it folks....This cow made so many friends on india forums who taught her everything she needed to know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She became close friends with Asma, Hinna, Nishi and Aisha who all accepted her as their cow friend...and decided to give her the name of Sadia ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep, if you still didnt get it....its Sadia AKA bindaas_gal's birthday today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So everyone come here and wish her a very happy birthday and lets remind her how much we all love and care for her even though she is a cow ... ๐Ÿค—

Sadia, I just want to tell you that even though you are like the craziest thing ever ๐Ÿ˜ณ We ALL love you alottttt..... So dont forget us u 19 year old budhi ๐Ÿ˜ก And have the most EPIC birthday!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ill leave you with this song since you love it so much ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISP0Wp7Oyk [/YOUTUBE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Btw, this post was a last minute thing, so im sorry i couldnt make it as EPIC as i wanted to If I had more time I wouldve made it better but I tried my best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by QueenHinna12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
M E S S A G E S

Fatima's message:

Dear,
Sadia Happy Birthday enjoy ur day and eat lots of cake kutti hamare lye bacha lenaa be happy always may your life be fullfilled with everythng you want'

Rahber's message:

happy birth day hippopotamus may you have many dietings this year with a blast:P

Faizan's message:

Happy birthday my chadi friend Allah tenu 100 bday h0r wikhai :( :P

Rabbiya's message:

Sadiaaaaa januuuuuu many many happy returns ov the dayyyyy <3 i love yuhhh churaillll may u have many many moe God bleshhh juuuuuu :D:D:D:D huggiesssssssss <3
loadss ov ladia n lovee rabbiya :P

Aisha's message:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIAA, YOU BINDAAS GAL. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† LPMK.๐Ÿ˜†
May your birthday be filled with excitement, joy, and laughter. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I know its only been a few months that i've known you,
but it feels like i've known you forever.
Our msn convo's with you, me, asma, hinna, ali and nishi are always epic,
haha and xrated. :@ Now i know you won't admit that your a lesbian and secretly in love with me, but all i gotta say to that is  jab pyar kiya toh darna kya ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† sadia meri gulabjamun i lowee you tooo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ even though you are weird :@ i mean seriously,
what's up with going on chat roulette and scaring people with a cat faced mask? LMAO HAHHA O_O kutti kahi ki.

haha, Sadia is funny,  and gorgeous, and a lil crazy, and adorableee (ma lil kitty qute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ) sadia your voice is amazing too :O you sing so WELL. i'm not even kidding.
 :O i love your sexy voice. and i love that special song you always sing to me *wink*

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

p.s i forgive you for killing the 'epic'word and hinna and my papi de joke ๐Ÿ˜ก 

once again HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYY! ENJOY YOUR  TEQUILA,AND HAPPY MEAL, AND DONT GET TOO DRUNK  ๐Ÿค—
lovee from aishaaaaa O_o

Asma's message:

Sadiaaaaaaaaaaa!!! meri jaaan =( u cowAngry MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PARTNERRRRR!!! (one day later๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) but๐Ÿ˜ฒ if we think๐Ÿ˜ฒ after 8pm it will be ure bday๐Ÿ˜ฒ and still mine๐Ÿ˜ฒ so we can stilll celebrateeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ฒ woooo! anyways i think im going abit off track๐Ÿคฃ firstly HAPPYY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— i wish u have a great day and a great year ahead of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ wich u all the succes in ure life and may all ure dreams come true๐Ÿ˜ƒ enjoy ure day to the fullest coz it only comes once a year๐Ÿ˜Ž have a blast๐Ÿ˜ƒ anyways im writing this very lasttt minute u know how i am and i have to go outAngry but im gna ediit it when i come bak๐Ÿ˜ฒ au revoir baybeee๐Ÿ˜Ž

more messages coming soon
Edited by QueenHinna12 - 13 years ago
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna i love itttttttt .. thankssssss mwahhhhhhhhhh love youuuu ๐Ÿคฃ and wow that's my faovite song ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ and em not a cow ๐Ÿ˜ก you cowww ๐Ÿคฃ
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sadiaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HAAAPY BIRTHDAY SADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesome post hinna๐Ÿ˜ƒ i love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mimi0295 thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY SADIAAAAAAAAA!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Hinna, your post ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hinna, that cow nearly gave me a heart attack ๐Ÿคฃ please change it :@
MochaQueen thumbnail
No aisha, dont be so rude about my Sadia's pic :@ She is cuter than all of us :@
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyoneee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i will reply to all of you later .. coz i have to go o .. but thanks alotttttttttttttttt mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
CryingEyes- thumbnail

A very very very happy birthday to you Sadia๐Ÿค—...May Allah bless you and may all your dreams and wishes come true...Enjoy your day and have a blast...Have a rocking year ahead !!

@Hinna- Awesome post,i really enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ˜› !!