Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
19 years ago, on 24th May 1991, something strange happened on a planet called Earth. It wasn't an Earthquake Shocked Not even a War Shocked Something more bigger than that Ouch
In a hospital far, far away... in a city called Lahore to be precise.... A cow was born Smile Everyone was shocked...Because hospitals are for humans right? Confused And a baby girl was expected to be born....but instead...It was a COW Stern Smile A big fat cow... Im sure a bigger cow hasnt been seen in this world since the last 10000 years Stern Smile The cow looked like this...

All the doctors and nurses had a heart attack from the shock Ouch The cows parents were devastated because they were expecting their baby to be human just like them Ouch They were so devastated that they left the poor cow alone roaming the streets of Lahore Cry

Then one day, this cow came across an internet cafe but since she was so illiterate she didnt know how to use computers Ouch so she just started typing random stuff...and coincidently.....she ended up on India Forums Shocked

This is not it folks....This cow made so many friends on india forums who taught her everything she needed to know Big smile She became close friends with Asma, Hinna, Nishi and Aisha who all accepted her as their cow friend...and decided to give her the name of Sadia Smile

Yep, if you still didnt get it....its Sadia AKA bindaas_gal's birthday today Big smile So everyone come here and wish her a very happy birthday and lets remind her how much we all love and care for her even though she is a cow ... Hug

Sadia, I just want to tell you that even though you are like the craziest thing ever Stern Smile We ALL love you alottttt..... So dont forget us u 19 year old budhi Angry And have the most EPIC birthday!!! Smile

Ill leave you with this song since you love it so much LOL LOL

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISP0Wp7Oyk [/YOUTUBE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Party

Btw, this post was a last minute thing, so im sorry i couldnt make it as EPIC as i wanted to Ouch If I had more time I wouldve made it better but I tried my best Big smile

Edited by QueenHinna12 - 23 May 2010 at 1:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyCiousmimi0295aish_punkashmiiviniva sharmaSani_RaniCup-Of-Chai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Sadia!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
M E S S A G E S

Fatima's message:

Dear,
Sadia Happy Birthday enjoy ur day and eat lots of cake kutti hamare lye bacha lenaa be happy always may your life be fullfilled with everythng you want'

Rahber's message:

happy birth day hippopotamus may you have many dietings this year with a blast:P

Faizan's message:

Happy birthday my chadi friend Allah tenu 100 bday h0r wikhai :( :P

Rabbiya's message:

Sadiaaaaa januuuuuu many many happy returns ov the dayyyyy <3 i love yuhhh churaillll may u have many many moe God bleshhh juuuuuu :D:D:D:D huggiesssssssss <3
loadss ov ladia n lovee rabbiya :P

Aisha's message:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIAA, YOU BINDAAS GAL. WinkLOL LPMK.LOL
May your birthday be filled with excitement, joy, and laughter. Big smile
I know its only been a few months that i've known you,
but it feels like i've known you forever.
Our msn convo's with you, me, asma, hinna, ali and nishi are always epic,
haha and xrated. :@ Now i know you won't admit that your a lesbian and secretly in love with me, but all i gotta say to that is  jab pyar kiya toh darna kya EmbarrassedBig smileLOL sadia meri gulabjamun i lowee you tooo Big smileEmbarrassed even though you are weird :@ i mean seriously,
what's up with going on chat roulette and scaring people with a cat faced mask? LMAO HAHHA O_O kutti kahi ki.

haha, Sadia is funny,  and gorgeous, and a lil crazy, and adorableee (ma lil kitty qute Big smileEmbarrassed) sadia your voice is amazing too :O you sing so WELL. i'm not even kidding.
 :O i love your sexy voice. and i love that special song you always sing to me *wink*

LOLLOLLOLLOL

p.s i forgive you for killing the 'epic'word and hinna and my papi de joke Angry 

once again HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYY! ENJOY YOUR  TEQUILA,AND HAPPY MEAL, AND DONT GET TOO DRUNK  Hug
lovee from aishaaaaa O_o

Asma's message:

Sadiaaaaaaaaaaa!!! meri jaaan =( u cowAngry MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PARTNERRRRR!!! (one day laterLOLLOL) butShocked if we thinkShocked after 8pm it will be ure bdayShocked and still mineShocked so we can stilll celebrateeeeeeeeeeShocked woooo! anyways i think im going abit off trackROFL firstly HAPPYY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!HugHug i wish u have a great day and a great year ahead of youBig smile wich u all the succes in ure life and may all ure dreams come trueBig smile enjoy ure day to the fullest coz it only comes once a yearCool have a blastBig smile anyways im writing this very lasttt minute u know how i am and i have to go outAngry but im gna ediit it when i come bakShocked au revoir baybeeeCool

more messages coming soon

Edited by QueenHinna12 - 23 May 2010 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295Sani_Rani

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hinna i love itttttttt .. thankssssss mwahhhhhhhhhh love youuuu ROFL and wow that's my faovite song ROFL ROFL and em not a cow Angry you cowww ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
ReservedCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

Khaleesi

IF-Sizzlerz