~Enigma Creations:5~MODS Please Close this thread. (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
ALL REQUESTS UPDATE
I should dance and rejoice since I have finally finished all the reqsLOLLOLLOLLOLyes I have succesfully blundered thru it I knw but well atleast i did them so you shud count thatTongueWinkanyways here they are all reqs in one page along with the last three from the batch which were still due, Hope you'll like them, I enjoyed working on them though I know I failed miserably to meet your expectations at certain times since I feel so stressed and uninspired lately...anyways should badger with my rant any more here you go the requests

I am posting in reverse order and I am posting all here so because my title is starting to look messyEmbarrassedLOL

SO THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE HENCE LET THE PAGE DOWNLOAD FIRST

new
Priya[1 sig-personalized]

..-Zaara-..[1 siggy -personalized]

For Viniva Sharma[1sig request-personalized]

previous
aisha_1992[1 sig-personalized]

-_AfridiMalik_-[1 sig-personalized]

Hotmess[1 sig-personalized]

-Rummy-[1 sig-personalized]

Salz[ 1 sig-personalized]

-Farzana-[1 sig-personalized]

-Sary-[1 siggy and matching icons-personalized]

AbhayVakil_1992[1sig-personalized]

FollowYourHeart[1 sig]

-YaRa-Forever-[1 sig]

cool.sindhya[1 siggy -personalized]

---------------------

Freebies

HARRY POTTER
[made for projectpotter@tumblr]

theme-Introduction

theme-classes

--------------------------------
thats all,

requestors please comment and use for atleast 2 days
if you are not satisfied with the way the edits turned out feel free to ask for a redo!

NO HOTLINKING
DO NOT

claim/crop/copy/get overly inspired by my work
or ask for resources!!!
all credits to makers/resources are given on the first page!
do comment/suggestBig smile
Thanks,
Love RaeeHug

++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 28 June 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_xCIOT_AbhayVakil_1992-Preeti-beintehaa.Rummy.eshaaax3.sindhyaa.hey.bhagguRimsie.mariasrkSalz.AS....RamKiJanaki...ayesha.nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Enigma Creations:5~MODS Please Close this thread. (Page 145)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
so update coming...

RESERVEDLOL

'edited'

OMG OMG I LOVE UR WAY TO USE TEXTURES AND PICTURES
woooww perfect.. loved each each sig.. aww Sallu sig is cute..
loved mine request alot...
ohh liked coloring on last sig of HP

senorita

Edited by aisha_1992 - 29 June 2011 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
updated, hope u all like themBig smile

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
MINE IS SIMPLY ADORABLE LOVE LOVE IT esp texture
BTW MY DABBA IS BEING ANNOYING FOR SOME REASON SO MAY TAKE A WHIle
btw sorry for caps accidently pressed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacreationzRaee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
@Priya:Thank you so much sis, Happy that you liked it, no probs use it when you canBig smile
Love youHug

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Raeee!HugHugHug Sorry for replying late...I had seen the siggies the day you posted and I even posted them on tumblr LOLLOLLOL but I couldn't bring myself to reply because 1) I was too lazy, and 2) I loved it so much that I just wanted to keep niharofying, oh and 3) There are guests coming at my place and I have been just cleaning my room/house whole day and by the end of the day, I am just exhausted to type! 

But anyways that apart! I LOVEEED MY REQUEST! OMG Have you seen that scene Rae? Have you seen season 6 finale (it has to be one of the best one by Grey's...and I saw it once...and I just can't bring myself to watch that one again because it haunts me...its scaryyy and creepy...and it also always leaves me numb!) And this scene was so beautiful...i don't know if u have seen it and if I should just give it out what it is about but I think you know it so well Mer reveals Der about her being pregnant and having miscarriage when this guy shot Derek...and it was so beautiful and painful!! I love this moment and this hug of their just speaks volumee abut their emotions. This is one thing that I just love about MerDer that their every kiss and/or hug reveals their emotions!! Sigh!

And I loved loons' siggie because it follows my siggieBlushingBlushingBlushing it was like the universe conspired again and brought them to the place where they belonged...not just them but that baby who was in Africa till that date with no one to care about her, you know? LOVED LOVED LOVED it Rae! I loved how you colored it (and even my siggie...I loved how you colored them both) and just the way you made them...!! And I loved the way you put birds flying in my siggie...it feels like them beginning to rise from their ashes just like phoenixes! BlushingBlushingBlushing

God Rae...I love you and your creations...THEY ARE VERY SPECIAL!BlushingEmbarrassedHug They are like...I don't know, I don't actually have words to describe but they are very special!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Apart from my requests...I loved the one for cindy...the JTYJN one! So so so beautiful!! It has to be one of my favorite siggies by you...JUST LOVED IT!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I wish it was mine! LOLBlushingBlushing And loved each and every siggies/requests actually just LOVED THEM!EmbarrassedBlushingBlushing

Coming to harry potter one...all I can say right now is...I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIEEE!BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming July 15.Day Dreaming

Love you Raeee nad I will wear my siggie soon...just changed the dabba few days back and don't feel like removing it right now...but will defo wear it soonnn!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Keep rocking!EmbarrassedHug
Love,
Nitz

Raee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@Nitz: aww thank so much for the adorable comment, all I can say is I LOVE YOUHug oh I really didnt know much about Merder oh god derek got shot!!I dunt watch GREY anymore since it doesn't air in INDIA now and Its hard to get good virus free online streaming links, so havent watched it in ages and I am like I miss them so much, there was a time when I used to follow the show religiously...sigh, I just hope they start airing it here soon!! anyways THANKS a lot and if you can let smriti know too that I made her request LOLsince her dabba is full so i cudnt PM her...
take care,
love RaeeHug

Rummy.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rummy.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Every single req. turnout AUH-MAZINGGG Stern Smile my fav. has to be zaara n' mine :P n' yaa i lovee sahar's too... 
adore the softglow or whatever you call that thingy you used on joe-demi one... it look so damn attractive<3

Rest r gorgeous too... HP ones r EPICC <3, now i miss watchin' HP series .. order of the phoenix was the last one i saw n' that was like years ago Ermm... wonder why i suddenly stopped watchin' LOL

anyways your update is stunning as always :$
n' yea i heard your makin' some sona stuff too... WEE :D cant wait to see those <3

Raee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top