~Enigma Creations:5~MODS Please Close this thread. (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
OMG sneha, this comment, DancingI love you, the pics,Day Dreaming I love you moreHugHug if that is even humanly possibleLOL,anyways I just love you yaar,Heart and I will definitely make the OTH stuff soon, thanks for the picsBig smileoh and Tumblr acting funny on me,won't let me post,reblog!! !!are you having probs to or is it just me!!!!!!!:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Enigma Creations:5~MODS Please Close this thread. (Page 143)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salz.

i love my req raeee. its gorgeous
going to use asap

and i alwaysss have good things to say about you and your work...
thanksss soo sooo much

and awww.. wish you sucesss in further studies

Aw thanks hun, I am happy u liked it, your request I enjoyed doing coz of his face he is so adorableEmbarrassedLOLand such a good subject to color..LMAOROFLI was like getting de-focused by his charmDay Dreamingha ha thanks a lot for requesting and using, and for all your wishes, I LOVE YOUHugHug

Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 28 June 2011 at 11:05am

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_Salvatore

going to use asap

thanksss soo sooo much

Aw thanks hun, I am happy u liked it, your request I enjoyed doing coz of his face he is so adorableEmbarrassedLOLand such a good subject to color..LMAOROFLI was like getting de-focused by his charmDay Dreamingha ha thanks a lot for requesting and using, and for all your wishes, I LOVE YOUHugHug
lmaooo
dies... good subject tooo colour.. oh man you kill me

thats bummie for ya LOL
only through a pic he makes you love him
and np

Raee_Salvatore

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

OMG sneha, this comment, DancingI love you, the pics,Day Dreaming I love you moreHugHug if that is even humanly possibleLOL,anyways I just love you yaar,Heart and I will definitely make the OTH stuff soon, thanks for the picsBig smileoh and Tumblr acting funny on me,won't let me post,reblog!! !!are you having probs to or is it just me!!!!!!!:(

No problem hun<3 I love you morer<3 .So sorry for taking so long to post them..Yeah Ive read too many Nathan and Brooke fanfics..so Im a little addicted to them right now..I have been trying to find graphics on them..but no one has one of the sprinkler scene..and I cant colour them properly lol..But still love Nathan and Haley..I love how they are always there for each other..Even if Brooke and Nathan arent together..I wish they had more scenes together like the Peyton and Brooke friendshipp..though at times I think Brooke let Peyton down easy for the things she had done to her(Not to offend anyone and you who is a fan) ...I know:S I tried to reblog and post something too on tumblr but it wasnt working:S it kept on giving me an error:S I thought I was the only one..hopefully this gets fixed soon

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 28 June 2011 at 11:14am

Raee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

going to use asap

thanksss soo sooo much

lmaooo
dies... good subject tooo colour.. oh man you kill me

thats bummie for ya LOL
only through a pic he makes you love him
and np

ha ha asian boys are way too charmingLOLLOLis he an actor??? and is he singleROFLROFL

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

No problem hun<3 I love you morer<3 .So sorry for taking so long to post them..Yeah Ive read too many Nathan and Brooke fanfics..so Im a little addicted to them right now..I have been trying to find graphics on them..but no one has one of the sprinkler scene..and I cant colour them properly lol..But still love Nathan and Haley..I love how they are always there for each other..Even if Brooke and Nathan arent together..I wish they had more scenes together like the Peyton and Brooke friendshipp..though at times I think Brooke let Peyton down easy for the things she had done to her(Not to offend anyone and you who is a fan) ...I know:S I tried to reblog and post something too on tumblr but it wasnt working:S it kept on giving me an error:S I thought I was the only one..hopefully this gets fixed soon

Oh dunt you worry, I am a big crackshipper, I ship everything, every1 most of the time the only couple that I am hell bend possessive about is probably Tina/Bette[Lword series].that's the couple I won't ever ship with any1 else because they are made for each other.Blushing otherwise I am very flexibleROFLROFL I love Brucas, Leyton, booke/peyton, brooke/nathan, brooke/haley, yeah basically every1 with brookeTongue and NALEY ofcourse since they were the first couple I got hooked to from the series you know so first love kinda thingEmbarrassedWink oh and the sprinkler scene its too cute, I would definitely try and make some brooke/nathan ones asap,
btw if I am not asking too much can you provide me with some Hale/brook pics since I really want to make some edits on them too,

Oh glad to know that its not only me whose tumblr is acting funny, I got a little freaked out when it showed the error msg, I just hope they sort it out soon, its definitely difficult to live w/o tumblr, I am so addicted to it...Tongue

anyways thank you so much for the adorable comments,
LOVE U SO MUCH, muahaaaHug

AbhayVakil_1992

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
ha ha asian boys are way too charmingLOLLOLis he an actor??? and is he singleROFLROFL
lmao... yes and yes
he is in boys over flowers which you were supposed to watch ahem

Raee_Salvatore

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yeaaa!!!! Miness daa besstt!! :D:D:D Thaankss Raee!! Usingg it righhtt awaayyy!! :D:D:D:D

Raee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Go to top