Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i love my req raeee. its gorgeous
going to use asap

and i alwaysss have good things to say about you and your work...
thanksss soo sooo much

and awww.. wish you sucesss in further studies
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
OMG sneha, this comment, I love you, the pics,😍 I love you more🤗🤗 if that is even humanly possible😆,anyways I just love you yaar,❤️ and I will definitely make the OTH stuff soon, thanks for the pics😃oh and Tumblr acting funny on me,won't let me post,reblog!! !!are you having probs to or is it just me!!!!!!!:(
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

i love my req raeee. its gorgeous

going to use asap

and i alwaysss have good things to say about you and your work...
thanksss soo sooo much

and awww.. wish you sucesss in further studies

Aw thanks hun, I am happy u liked it, your request I enjoyed doing coz of his face he is so adorable😳😆and such a good subject to color..LMAO🤣I was like getting de-focused by his charm😍ha ha thanks a lot for requesting and using, and for all your wishes, I LOVE YOU🤗🤗
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

Aw thanks hun, I am happy u liked it, your request I enjoyed doing coz of his face he is so adorable😳😆and such a good subject to color..LMAO🤣I was like getting de-focused by his charm😍ha ha thanks a lot for requesting and using, and for all your wishes, I LOVE YOU🤗🤗

lmaooo
dies... good subject tooo colour.. oh man you kill me

thats bummie for ya 😆
only through a pic he makes you love him
and np
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

OMG sneha, this comment, I love you, the pics,😍 I love you more🤗🤗 if that is even humanly possible😆,anyways I just love you yaar,❤️ and I will definitely make the OTH stuff soon, thanks for the pics😃oh and Tumblr acting funny on me,won't let me post,reblog!! !!are you having probs to or is it just me!!!!!!!:(

No problem hun<3 I love you morer<3 .So sorry for taking so long to post them..Yeah Ive read too many Nathan and Brooke fanfics..so Im a little addicted to them right now..I have been trying to find graphics on them..but no one has one of the sprinkler scene..and I cant colour them properly lol..But still love Nathan and Haley..I love how they are always there for each other..Even if Brooke and Nathan arent together..I wish they had more scenes together like the Peyton and Brooke friendshipp..though at times I think Brooke let Peyton down easy for the things she had done to her(Not to offend anyone and you who is a fan) ...I know:S I tried to reblog and post something too on tumblr but it wasnt working:S it kept on giving me an error:S I thought I was the only one..hopefully this gets fixed soon
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

lmaooo
dies... good subject tooo colour.. oh man you kill me

thats bummie for ya 😆
only through a pic he makes you love him
and np

ha ha asian boys are way too charming😆😆is he an actor??? and is he single🤣🤣
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

No problem hun<3 I love you morer<3 .So sorry for taking so long to post them..Yeah Ive read too many Nathan and Brooke fanfics..so Im a little addicted to them right now..I have been trying to find graphics on them..but no one has one of the sprinkler scene..and I cant colour them properly lol..But still love Nathan and Haley..I love how they are always there for each other..Even if Brooke and Nathan arent together..I wish they had more scenes together like the Peyton and Brooke friendshipp..though at times I think Brooke let Peyton down easy for the things she had done to her(Not to offend anyone and you who is a fan) ...I know:S I tried to reblog and post something too on tumblr but it wasnt working:S it kept on giving me an error:S I thought I was the only one..hopefully this gets fixed soon

Oh dunt you worry, I am a big crackshipper, I ship everything, every1 most of the time the only couple that I am hell bend possessive about is probably Tina/Bette[Lword series].that's the couple I won't ever ship with any1 else because they are made for each other.☺️ otherwise I am very flexible🤣🤣 I love Brucas, Leyton, booke/peyton, brooke/nathan, brooke/haley, yeah basically every1 with brooke😛 and NALEY ofcourse since they were the first couple I got hooked to from the series you know so first love kinda thing😳😉 oh and the sprinkler scene its too cute, I would definitely try and make some brooke/nathan ones asap,
btw if I am not asking too much can you provide me with some Hale/brook pics since I really want to make some edits on them too,

Oh glad to know that its not only me whose tumblr is acting funny, I got a little freaked out when it showed the error msg, I just hope they sort it out soon, its definitely difficult to live w/o tumblr, I am so addicted to it...😛

anyways thank you so much for the adorable comments,
LOVE U SO MUCH, muahaaa🤗
Salz. thumbnail
ha ha asian boys are way too charming😆😆is he an actor??? and is he single🤣🤣
lmao... yes and yes
he is in boys over flowers which you were supposed to watch ahem
iwantitall thumbnail
Yeaaa!!!! Miness daa besstt!! :D:D:D Thaankss Raee!! Usingg it righhtt awaayyy!! :D:D:D:D
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
@salz: OMg yeah I was supposed to lolz oh he is in it now I'll have to watch it.😆I actually didn't watch any shows though I thut I would start with new shows but its so hard and once I get attached its like difficult to let go. you know!!! and beside I was having the health issues too, so but I promise I would definitely give it a try soon right now I am only watching movies since I have a movies i'll watch this yr list.yep I'm weird!!!😛.

@Sindhya: Aw thanks a lot for commenting and using, glad you liked it, love you🤗.