Chat Clubs

ArTilicious ArTi CC #17: next link page 147 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

awww bless..well i first seen the promos of rati..didnt hav a clue abt arjun tho..was always keen on rati..use 2 watch her other show har ghar kuch keta hai..nd she was so cutee tho her character was a lil annoyin as she was the gunjan type a girl loll..anyways i seen promos of nupur..dno y buh i jus fell inlove wid herr loll..frm then i was lyk thts it shes my fav nd whoeverr her partners is also my fav loll widout lukn at arjun..buh then when i seen him i was lykkkk wahhhhhhhhhhhShocked fitttt loll

thts it i was a gone case after tht..lovedd mayur..then slowlyy become an artiian 2 loll..more of an arti fan now thoTongue loll hehe

nd thts y..i dnt want any of them 2 go..if one goes then thts it..i will quit 4everrrr!

awwwww thts cuteee....! saw like a few epis of HGKKH....not much..dont remember herLOL...
but aww...uff arjun..saw pics of him in his black vest from the ladki kyun song...haye drollss...!

aww yehh..i think im more of a arti fan now...Embarrassed andd exactly..either one goes..thts it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireBarbie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArTilicious ArTi CC #17: next link page 147 (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

haha soooo true..more lyk she was busyy findin him hidin..then she lukd at the cameras nd then pretended 2 luk surprisedd loll i noticed thtEmbarrassed uff therrr dance..arjun was lyk abt 2 kiss herr cheek..when theyy wer touchin cheeks lollEmbarrassed

hope theyy a couple inshallah!

haha it was like...'ahh there you are..'...'ahhh crap...cameras' *looks suprised*LOLLOLLOL

awww..their dance was just the bestt...omgg he might as well have kissed her they were tht closeEmbarrassed...ufff..adorable bubblypies...andd...yup..hope so tooBig smile

VampireBarbie

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

awwwww thts cuteee....! saw like a few epis of HGKKH....not much..dont remember herLOL...
but aww...uff arjun..saw pics of him in his black vest from the ladki kyun song...haye drollss...!

aww yehh..i think im more of a arti fan now...Embarrassed andd exactly..either one goes..thts it..

it mad youu see first a was lyk a lil rati fan..then i turned into a total arjun fan..then slowly become an arti fan..jus lovee them both equally! buh nowadays i hav a soft corner 4 rati more..mayb because im worried tht she might get axe frm the show..hope not!

..-Kaju-..

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

it mad youu see first a was lyk a lil rati fan..then i turned into a total arjun fan..then slowly become an arti fan..jus lovee them both equally! buh nowadays i hav a soft corner 4 rati more..mayb because im worried tht she might get axe frm the show..hope not!

awwww...i was a arjun fan..andd then mayur fan...thenn...a bigger arjun fan...andd noww a total arti fan...love them both the same...incomplete without each other...

VampireBarbie

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

haha it was like...'ahh there you are..'...'ahhh crap...cameras' *looks suprised*LOLLOLLOL

awww..their dance was just the bestt...omgg he might as well have kissed her they were tht closeEmbarrassed...ufff..adorable bubblypies...andd...yup..hope so tooBig smile

yeh exactly..she was more surprised when she saw the cameras loll..nd she didnt luk lyk she wasnt expectin anythin..its lyk ther everydayy life loll

uff i was sooo stressed nd depressed ydayy..those group pic of neha nd tht..then i read arjuns article abt mjht..he onlyy had rati rati rati on his mindd loll..every answer had rati in it loll..he loves all scenes wid herr his most fav is pb..nd now if he wasnt single im sure he wouldnt say such stuff lyk tht loll..sooo i was more relaxedd afterr tht!.x

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

awwww...i was a arjun fan..andd then mayur fan...thenn...a bigger arjun fan...andd noww a total arti fan...love them both the same...incomplete without each other...

yup same ere..im a total arti fan..see if arjun was leavin then i would feel the same lyk i do wid rati atm..buh i kno hes safe..i cnt imagine him wid his rati or nupur same thing loll

..-Kaju-..

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

hun lets move 2 the new thread loll

..-Kaju-..

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

yeh exactly..she was more surprised when she saw the cameras loll..nd she didnt luk lyk she wasnt expectin anythin..its lyk ther everydayy life loll

uff i was sooo stressed nd depressed ydayy..those group pic of neha nd tht..then i read arjuns article abt mjht..he onlyy had rati rati rati on his mindd loll..every answer had rati in it loll..he loves all scenes wid herr his most fav is pb..nd now if he wasnt single im sure he wouldnt say such stuff lyk tht loll..sooo i was more relaxedd afterr tht!.x

aha yeh i knoww..haha....LOLLOL...normal thing for them...aw the way arjun was like...'my heart..with his lil heart balloons...' awwww..

argh tht group pic...seems old...chipku neha..grrr...butt yehh...tht article was the cutest..
'All my scenes with Rati have been wonderful, I especially love the song sequence Pehli Baar Mohabaat Ki...' haha...too cuteeeee....

VampireBarbie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top