Chat Clubs

ArTilicious ArTi CC #17: next link page 147 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

awwwwwwwww....
these two bhi na...

soooo inlovee hayeeeeDay Dreaming

btw did youu see ydays sbs? ther was a clip when gunjan hugs mayank..straight afterr tht rati jumped on arjun loll..theyy wer rehearsalin..Embarrassed buh it was deffo not this scene..bcoz theyy wer standin somewherr else..ufff sooo cuteeeEmbarrassed

nd youu see arjuns eyes? he stares at herr sooo deeplyyy lollEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Kaju-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArTilicious ArTi CC #17: next link page 147 (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

aww yeh..lol....everyone has the right to knoww..loyal fans of this show n all....

still yeh think they are considering the poll...they should...if not there was no point in people wasting time voting their favsAngry...

same hereeee..i was makin sigs on them..found them totally adorableee...andd starting watchingg mjht..andd was sooo glad i did...totaly love them to bits...

awww bless sooo funny how youu fell 4 them..by makin siggies..uff they jus hav tht charm..Embarrassed

anooo theyy better considerr tht poll..i wasted myyyy whole dayy nd night votin..ufff makin up diffo names is soo hard loll

anyways buh seriouslyy..if things go rong..i will cryyyyy sooooo muchCry inshallah nupur wont die..ill pray 2 allah tht nothin will happen lyk tht!.x

..-Kaju-..

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

soooo inlovee hayeeeeDay Dreaming

btw did youu see ydays sbs? ther was a clip when gunjan hugs mayank..straight afterr tht rati jumped on arjun loll..theyy wer rehearsalin..Embarrassed buh it was deffo not this scene..bcoz theyy wer standin somewherr else..ufff sooo cuteeeEmbarrassed

nd youu see arjuns eyes? he stares at herr sooo deeplyyy lollEmbarrassed

totallyy in loveee...sooo arti....

andd LOL..I KNOW!  saw thtt..rehearsinggEmbarrassed wonder how many times they did...hehe...
uff i knowww...the intese loved up look...awwwwEmbarrassed

Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 01 June 2010 at 5:17pm

VampireBarbie

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

awww bless sooo funny how youu fell 4 them..by makin siggies..uff they jus hav tht charm..Embarrassed

anooo theyy better considerr tht poll..i wasted myyyy whole dayy nd night votin..ufff makin up diffo names is soo hard loll

anyways buh seriouslyy..if things go rong..i will cryyyyy sooooo muchCry inshallah nupur wont die..ill pray 2 allah tht nothin will happen lyk tht!.x

hahah i knoww..i would alwaysss get suggestions to make sigs on themm..would go to the MJHT gall...look through the pics..andd totally loved mayur...so well matchedd..

exactlyyy...they have to consider ittt..
andd i knoww...hope nothing goes badly..keep faith..Tongue...the article uped my hopes a lil more.

VampireBarbie

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

totallyy in loveee...sooo arti....

andd LOL..I KNOW!  saw thtt..rehearsinggEmbarrassed wonder how many times they did...hehe...
uff i knowww...the intese loved up look...awwwwEmbarrassed

yeh anoooo..ufff theyyy soooo cuteeeEmbarrassed i wonderr 2..buh it was soooo cutee..sh jus went 4 it..nd he was lyk sooo readyyyy 4 it..its lyk a normal thing 4 them..loll bless so cutee!.x

wonderr if we will get any more arti segs now:(

..-Kaju-..

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

yeh anoooo..ufff theyyy soooo cuteeeEmbarrassed i wonderr 2..buh it was soooo cutee..sh jus went 4 it..nd he was lyk sooo readyyyy 4 it..its lyk a normal thing 4 them..loll bless so cutee!.x

wonderr if we will get any more arti segs now:(

hahaha its a normal thing for themLOLLOLLOL
like durin tht vday sbb seg when he decorated the room for her..she werent exactly tht shocked finding him there hiding with flowers...the room decorated and tht...must do it all the time..lollLOLLOL

ahhh gosh..dont wanna think about tht atm...*arti land*

Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 01 June 2010 at 5:27pm

VampireBarbie

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

hahah i knoww..i would alwaysss get suggestions to make sigs on themm..would go to the MJHT gall...look through the pics..andd totally loved mayur...so well matchedd..

exactlyyy...they have to consider ittt..
andd i knoww...hope nothing goes badly..keep faith..Tongue...the article uped my hopes a lil more.

awww bless..well i first seen the promos of rati..didnt hav a clue abt arjun tho..was always keen on rati..use 2 watch her other show har ghar kuch keta hai..nd she was so cutee tho her character was a lil annoyin as she was the gunjan type a girl loll..anyways i seen promos of nupur..dno y buh i jus fell inlove wid herr loll..frm then i was lyk thts it shes my fav nd whoeverr her partners is also my fav loll widout lukn at arjun..buh then when i seen him i was lykkkk wahhhhhhhhhhhShocked fitttt loll

thts it i was a gone case after tht..lovedd mayur..then slowlyy become an artiian 2 loll..more of an arti fan now thoTongue loll hehe

nd thts y..i dnt want any of them 2 go..if one goes then thts it..i will quit 4everrrr!

..-Kaju-..

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

hahaha its a normal thing for themLOLLOLLOL
like durin tht vday sbb seg when he decorated the room for her..she werent exactly tht shocked finding him there hiding with flowers...the room decorated and tht...must do it all the time..lollLOLLOL

ahhh gosh..dont wanna think about tht atm...*arti land*

haha soooo true..more lyk she was busyy findin him hidin..then she lukd at the cameras nd then pretended 2 luk surprisedd loll i noticed thtEmbarrassed uff therrr dance..arjun was lyk abt 2 kiss herr cheek..when theyy wer touchin cheeks lollEmbarrassed

hope theyy a couple inshallah!

..-Kaju-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top