Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

okayy think..if nupur dies..nothin will change..sajan can get married..

if sammy dies then things can change..gunji might get preggy..nupur wont leav her sis on herr own..mayank wont wnah lose his chance 2 go 2 US..nd in the mean while nupur could adopt the babyy..claimin it as mayur kid? wah sayy?
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

i understand ur point Yamz...i respect it....i am sorry if i hurt u with any of my comments....as far as i am concerned i did not rite anything offending or even bashing....
as far as other fans are concerned...i think even they are hurt....they went through a lot during PBM....so its human emotions and understandable...
sorry again....lets end it here 😊

agree debo..anyways drop it!

yamz🤗
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

i understand ur point Yamz...i respect it....i am sorry if i hurt u with any of my comments....as far as i am concerned i did not rite anything offending or even bashing....
as far as other fans are concerned...i think even they are hurt....they went through a lot during PBM....so its human emotions and understandable...
sorry again....lets end it here 😊

I dont have anything against you Debo...its the general view that comes from fans....shows what kind of backgrounds they hail from! no one is left with any respect for the other..its a disgrace!
also yeah i remember the bashing that went on during the PBM time...but is it necessary to take a revenge back...
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i went thru the topic finally!
i knoe u felt bad yam di....i get it...BUT im sorry....its an open forum!
plus for once i completely agree with what nidz wrote

this-
Okay.

Mayank and Nupur didn't consummate before their wedding. Confirmed by CVs.
The consummated on V'day, after marriage on Sajda day 😳
Samrat and Gunjan did it on the road, in public. Gunjan woke up in a silk sheet.

So there is frankly NO comparison. 😃

i think ppl were bashing MN and dragging them in....so this was just to tell them that they are wrong!
shinz thumbnail
also i dont see it as revenge...its a human tendency i guess....bitter i knoe but u see if MN were not dragged in...i doubt a lot of MN fans would have gone there..........!!

plus fortunately or unfortunately MN and SG fans are tagged together.........and i dont mind it....cause i'd rather be a MN fan who calls a spade a spade and actually takes a stand tthan being  a SG fan who has nothing but blind love!
relentless. thumbnail
whtever palak..i care less....rags is my sister, i love and respect her choices...and thats all i care about..

yeah SG shouldnt have dont it before marriage...but what can i say? CVs have lost it
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

hugs to u back Amzz 🤗

gd stuff

now lets drop this topic..anyways godd im still scared..whos gnah die??:( nupr or sam??

wateverr i dnt want majan..ewwwww cnt believ ppl sayn stuff lyk tht..theyy r bro nd sis 4 godd sakee!
shinz thumbnail
i knoe yam di.........ragz di is ur sister........and i dont mind it....u cvan just stop ur iews....u cant control the ciews of everyone.....u refrained from bashing...thats great.......and good of you.........but ragz di is not everyonez sister there!

im not trying to oppose u or anything...im merely expressing all POVs here!
no intention of hurting offcourse!
relentless. thumbnail
yeah exactly palak...MN fans call spade a spade and we even criticise anything when we dont appreciate it....but by pointing out at others makes it worse..and thats why MN are hated by SG fans and SG are hated by MN fans...once upon a time we were all MJHTians..and see now...
relentless. thumbnail
yeah palak...rags is not everyone;s sister...but she's mine.....i also know everyone has their own POV...but theres something like "respect" still alive