Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
totally agreed wid all of u
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Brilliant . You reinstate my belief that no matter how far SR are pulled, destiny will always send them back to each-other and they will always find their way back to each-other.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post yaar....really gr8....so true no one has trust like SR!!!!
sid is a bardan from god for ridz and you just don't let this kind of bardan go so easily
Great post and agree with everything you said! Truly you described their relationship beautifully! But, how did you know??? 😲You were not supposed to know........Sid and Ridz were trying their best to keep it a secret...........but, you found out! 😲😲
I guess becuz, love cannot be hidden it is always very obvious!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi.......Awesome Post.........

Definetely their is Lotsssssssssss of Love between them............And Trust is always their in their relationship.........our SR is so unique, they have started their relationship by hating eachother and gradually it become respect and now they r in a suitation that they need to confess and properly communicate with other their lovable feelings between them.

Those L incident and Sid again becoming mean and all those incidents will definetly make their bond more and more stronger........ That each time a relationship is tested then only it becomes more and more attached and stronger..........It happens in all lives. That is what is going to happen in SR..........SR are magical.........Their magic is something that brings Hope, Positivity and Second chances in life.......

Loved it..........
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post. I actually found myself coming back here and reading it over and over again over the weekend.
Well said, they are destined to be together, some force that draws them together and I can see that the realization is slowly dawning on them as well.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I sooooo agreeeee~~~~~~
nice topic... i agree 2 all SR-ianss!! ☺️
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm always with SR in whatever they do..even if they fight...even if they get seperated i will continue to love Sr forever and forever because i think they're the BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO INDIAN TELEVISION AND DMG!!!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully written

At the end of the day they know that they will be happy together and they are moving to that moment  crossing all paths which makes their life more interesting and lovable !!