Thendral

thendral may 24-29 Updates pgae 1 and Discussions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Why is Tulasi falling at everyone's feet......falling at Tamil's feet was acceptable, falling at the police's feet when they were about to get her arrested also seemed acceptable but I didn't  like her falling at doctor's feet........on Friday (4th June) episode, it would weaken tulasi's character, . why did they show so much details into doctor's home ....am sure there's something fishy...about it...anyways, it kinda doesnt seem nice to make Tulasi fall at everyone's feet.........and Tulasi TA interaction at bank was very nice......TA says he is not engaged to Tulasi and her dad ...sure this would lead to more confusions....but what could poor TA do......he loves Tulasi so deeply, how could he hurt tulasi by revealing that he is engaged........whatever....i don know.....but ..I only know that Deepak As TA rocks....rocks,,,, and he is the sweetest rocking rocker.........an best  of the best!!!!..........even movies romances are these days are so lousy n irrtating but TA and Tulasi has done it so well..........very impressive......Thendral is great........and its great cos of Deepak and Thulasi...............:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~puvini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 24-29 Updates pgae 1 and Discussions (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ardentdeepakfan

why did they show so much details into doctor's home ....am sure there's something fishy...about it...

I don't know why but I think Sundari is related to this doctor. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by Ardentdeepakfan

why did they show so much details into doctor's home ....am sure there's something fishy...about it...

I don't know why but I think Sundari is related to this doctor. Big smile

even i have a slight feeling that sundari might be there.....??????????lets wait and watch
but bringing up new characters are not good as already so many confusions are there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top