Thendral

thendral may 24-29 Updates pgae 1 and Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I have to wait for one more hour until the next episode of thendral goes on. I really do hope that the police officer is a good one. I think that Nikila 10 is correct about the fact the only reason this scene happened so that Thilaga will now go and ask for money and Thulasi will find out and go see him. HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i think that he going to come out of jail soon since Vel is close to being in a coma so like there will be no real action. I really do think that he will out soon. Not sure i want to see Charu as a villain but really girl you are so rich, you can always find another good guy. Let TA go for Thuls. Just a wish, suspect that will happen anytime soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 24-29 Updates pgae 1 and Discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hopelly Charu is a good heart girl and let TA pair with Thulasi.

Rishi87Vani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, gudgal.Clap Padma nalla kaalam veetula illa Thulasi hit panninathai sollum pOthu and I don't think Pavi will tell her mother!Wink TA you are letting yourself and more importantly Charu down. She told you about her past and you should tell her about your love before it's too late!Tongue

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 27 May 2010 at 12:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puviniVani19eljayMP_Radha

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Wau ...... the police man is a good man.... he help TA......
I like the way he advise TA..... 

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal for the detailed update.This inspector has rough exterior with golden heart. Hope he helps TA in Murugesan swindle case also.

Tulasi has proved Valluvar vaaku...inna seidarai oruthal avar naaNa nannayam seidu vidal. This is the most torturous punishment for MM.

Padma enga Odi poita....Tilakavoda kootaNi amaikkava?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal!

TA do not spoil the lives of two girls who love you truly.
Go and tell Charu that u love Thulasi.I think as she is a very nice girl she would def understand u and maybe help u too.But do not try to hide your love....if u do so cause of your mom you will spoil your life as the inspector said, be brave man.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcAnnaJayElystiaOLGNESshubbaVani19

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
this story is some what intresting and different and unpredictable
@deepak hi deepak happy to see u here in this forum
u are a awesome actor all ur roles are different from others and i watched ur serials Manivi and this serial both the serials are superb and that serial ur name is Arasu and here in this serial Thamil arasu both are different from each other
u Rock Deepak all the best 

puviniQuelle-Belle

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I agree that he should tell Charu soon because she is like already in love with him so I think the further he delays it the worser it is going to be for him. I did not understand where that guy, TA's friend went. He said he was going to come and tells thuls not to say anything but man that guy did not come. I loved the police officer guy but i had a feeling that he was going to be the good cop. I hope they show more cute little scenes with TA and thuls. JUST HOPING FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top