Thendral

thendral may 24-29 Updates pgae 1 and Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

sasy0211

sasy0211

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

HI ALL thanks fr the lovely n lively updates ..... even if i miss out on an epi i logon to if fr reviews... gd job eve1 ... cheers ... Clap

deepak 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thendral may 24-29 Updates pgae 1 and Discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sasy0211

sasy0211

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasy0211

Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

HI ALL thanks fr the lovely n lively updates ..... even if i miss out on an epi i logon to if fr reviews... gd job eve1 ... cheers ... Clap

deepak 
Hi Deepak,
This serial is very nice to see because of you and Thulasi acted well and also the story line is something different.
I really admired your romantic look on Thulasi and also your acting.Hope that your love can success with Thulasi.Charu is millionaire,she can get nice boy for her good heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19MP_Radha

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
super updates srima and bjda.....thank u for the same.....
ippo charu engage panninaSmile
just imagination........
1......2...........3.....kambi ennrathu super........
lets see what the inspector is upto and what this silly lady padma upto............enga pona ava ivlo vegama......

kandipa padma ethu senchalum T and T unite panna thaanHugClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ithu eppadi iruku.......
and also wondering how thulasi will come to know about tamizh??????/

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiabjdaRishi87Vani19MP_Radhasrima

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Terrific update with live action words, Srima!  I wish I could write like you and Roja!  Paavam TA, nalla udhaiyum kuthum kidaikudhu.  NallavargaLukku kaalam illai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87srima

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi everyone i'm new here.. I jus love this serial.. Its very interesting unlike other serials.. Nd thanks for great update.. keep up da Gud work..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaRishi87MP_Radha

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg.  I am so excited that i can finally talk to someone about the drama. I was so upset when they started beating TA up. Like come on. But i thought he looked so good when the police was like the criminal surrendered himself and he makes his entrance so cool. Monday's episode was even better especially when he thinks about Thulasi. Great acting so convincing. I kind of feel sorry for Charru but at times i am just like get a clue girl, he is not into you. Can't wait to watch today's episode. I hope that TA comes out of jail.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87brinny_gVani19MP_Radha

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I agree with krishfan that Charu should get a hint when TA doesn't respond to her the way he ought to, esp when she keeps looking at him and he has this strange look when he sees her looking at him.  I am watching this show just to see how long it takes for her to get the hint and turn into a villi and also to see how long it takes for Tulasi to see how he has been good for her, and of course, to look at cute TA!

Edited by eljay - 26 May 2010 at 5:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19MP_Radhasrima

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

@vicneswary
This policeman is a good one... and he was the one who arrested Thulasi and Deepa in the hotel.
So he knows Thulasi.

I too think that they act to make Thilaka happy...
I think Thilaka herself would go to Thulasi's house to ask the money... and there she would say TA got arrested and is being beaten up by the police for doing this to Vel...Thulasi could come to know abt it otherwise little chances to reach this info her ears.
Tq Nikila for the update..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top