Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update srima,gudgal
pavi MM are now on thulsi side...hmmmm nice scene  TA and lavanya...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Anandh is back again...think he is going to give TA some problems regarding Thulasi..hope he comes to know that she does not love him and that she loves TA.TA's mother gets slowly on my nerves with the same emotional blackmail, i will die if the marriage does not happen. It is somehow justified that Sudha gets angry on her.

Poor TA...he loves Thulasi truly and weeps for himself..not able to tell anyone about his love to Thulasi.
I am so curious how this marriage is going to be stopped and what comes out of Charu. Next week i think bank problem is going to be handled.

Good that Pavithra did not listen to her mom. Surely she understood what Thulasi was going through.
Padma would not let Thulasi study. So it is better for her to marry TA and go with him.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update. TA's mom talks too much . TA has inherited this non stop talking trait from his mom. She is using this emotional blackmail card too often. Paarthuma puli varadhu kadai agida poradhu.

bjda .... missing part of Friday episode

Anand & family get dropped at their house by some gundas. They have slightest cue for their kidnapping , who the people are & purpose of their abduction . Father is happy that at least  they are released. Anand tries  to call TA , finds time is past midnight & decides to call in the morning.

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you gudgal and bjda for the updates.

This evil lady Padma has not changed.Happy about Pavi's change.
Thilaka was right on her side about Padma and i enjoyed the slap very much.
That was a lovely scene between Thamizh and Lavanya. I liked it when Thamizh said that the college seat was meant tobe a marriage gift to Thulasi...so cute from him. If i have noticed correctly Thamizh cries for himself while thinking about Lavanya's question how he felt after Thulasi said she does not love Anandh. TA should go and tell Charu about his love. As his love is becoming deep and true he would not be able to hide it for a long time for his greedy mother's sake. As you said srima TA's mom irritates me with her stupid emotional words...her wish won't be fulfilled as true love always wins.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate anand. why is he back? I thought that he permanently ran away. He is now going to go to TA and be like sorry man but i still want to get married to Thuls. MAN i hate anand. Padma come on just give it up this marriage will never happen. TA just go and break of your marriage to Charu. His mother is overplaying the sentimental card. Come on it is like Rasam from metti oli all over again.
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak_dj_don

HI ALL thanks fr the lovely n lively updates ..... even if i miss out on an epi i logon to if fr reviews... gd job eve1 ... cheers ... 👏

deepak 

Hi Deepak,

Your performance in Thendral serial is mind blowing......i've no words to express your exemplary performace, in a way ur performance in episodes on (21-5-10 and 20-5-10) have influenced my life in a big way.....I used to never watch tv, and used to tease my mom for watching serials...but ur thendral serial has changed my opinion.....keep up the great work,,,and may god bless you with more popularity, success and prosperity in life......... :-)
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal double updates daa Gudgal and for the wonderful update bjda 👏👏👏👏..... 
haa so all of your guesses that the inspector is a good person 👏.... hmm padma da baddie is off to see Vel 😕...

waiting to see more TA-Thulz scenes 😍
bjda thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks bjda for the update. TA's mom talks too much . TA has inherited this non stop talking trait from his mom. She is using this emotional blackmail card too often. Paarthuma puli varadhu kadai agida poradhu.

bjda .... missing part of Friday episode

Anand & family get dropped at their house by some gundas. They have slightest cue for their kidnapping , who the people are & purpose of their abduction . Father is happy that at least  they are released. Anand tries  to call TA , finds time is past midnight & decides to call in the morning.

thanks srima ....
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is Tulasi falling at everyone's feet......falling at Tamil's feet was acceptable, falling at the police's feet when they were about to get her arrested also seemed acceptable but I didn't  like her falling at doctor's feet........on Friday (4th June) episode, it would weaken tulasi's character, . why did they show so much details into doctor's home ....am sure there's something fishy...about it...anyways, it kinda doesnt seem nice to make Tulasi fall at everyone's feet.........and Tulasi TA interaction at bank was very nice......TA says he is not engaged to Tulasi and her dad ...sure this would lead to more confusions....but what could poor TA do......he loves Tulasi so deeply, how could he hurt tulasi by revealing that he is engaged........whatever....i don know.....but ..I only know that Deepak As TA rocks....rocks,,,, and he is the sweetest rocking rocker.........an best  of the best!!!!..........even movies romances are these days are so lousy n irrtating but TA and Tulasi has done it so well..........very impressive......Thendral is great........and its great cos of Deepak and Thulasi...............:-)
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

why did they show so much details into doctor's home ....am sure there's something fishy...about it...

I don't know why but I think Sundari is related to this doctor. 😃