Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update
this story is some what intresting and different and unpredictable
@deepak hi deepak happy to see u here in this forum
u are a awesome actor all ur roles are different from others and i watched ur serials Manivi and this serial both the serials are superb and that serial ur name is Arasu and here in this serial Thamil arasu both are different from each other
u Rock Deepak all the best 
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that he should tell Charu soon because she is like already in love with him so I think the further he delays it the worser it is going to be for him. I did not understand where that guy, TA's friend went. He said he was going to come and tells thuls not to say anything but man that guy did not come. I loved the police officer guy but i had a feeling that he was going to be the good cop. I hope they show more cute little scenes with TA and thuls. JUST HOPING FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the lovely update, TA already engaged? Appo Thulasi? TA you better tell Charu before its too late. Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Padma is never going to change. Thulasi was looking good in the episode.. nice makeup!

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the update, agree Padma will never going to change. Thilaga nalla kuduthangga.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks gudgal!

Padma deserves this!!! I wanted to ask once more...
How could she think that this marriage would again take place after all the happenings last week...stupid greedy lady...if she comes to know that Mohan ran away.

I do not like TA's mom..she seems to be greedy too.I wonder when she would come to know that this alliance is not the right one for her family and especially not for TA? Even if she comes to know about it she would not care i think.. sabatham important.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mohan ran away with the money, that is hilarious😆 can't wait to find out where he's gonna end up. And poor Thamil, too bad he has to go back to work and deal with the problems there. I'm really liking this serial, although it is kind of filmi it is still really funny and entertaining.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates bjda, srima and gudgal
Padma deserved that slap. But I have a feeling Vel will form an alliance with Padma later, to take revenge on Thulasi.
@Nikila, I agree with you about TA's mother. All she cares about is winning her sabatham. And I dont like the way she keeps gloating in front of her DIL - it's just not how a mother in law should behave.
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone note about the part when one of Vel's goons were like umm... what do we do with Anand. So is that why Anand never showed up? Hmmm... I hated Padma she is so evil. I mean come on, this whole huge mess has happened and she still thinks that the marriage will take place. Okay woman sure. GO PAVI!!! Atleast she changed. I can't stand TA's mother. I mean no wonder her daughter-in-law hates her so much. I don't blame her. I just hope that TA stops the wedding as soon as possible before it is too late. Can't wait to see what happens today. So excited.
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TA should tell Charu abt his love on Thulasi.......
I feel very pity for TA when lavanya ask TA - how you feel when Thulasi said that she never love Ananth. very nice scene.