Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am so upset after yesterday's episode 😭 😭 😭 .why did writers ever give him such a stupid dialouge.i don't want veeya story until veer starts to respect his wife and their marriage
Aurora. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Are Are Are my SRK ji is angry on Veer.

So ur pure soul Tapasya shouldn't go afterhypocrite Veer (in ur terminology) ?

Ye Ye Ye no Veeya torture 4 us now 😆😆😆

did'nt u guys hate ichcha for what she did on the wedding night so did the love for veer-ichcha diminish.
we hated veer today but will love veeya and hope they get together
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i am so upset after yesterday's episode 😭 😭 😭 .why did writers ever give him such a stupid dialouge.i don't want veeya story until veer starts to respect his wife and their marriage

i dont like the way uttaran is going! i was sooooo alarmingly depressed! prithika i actually became sick just thinking that he called all her words the other night a naatak! I was seriously upset!😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

did'nt u guys hate ichcha for what she did on the wedding night so did the love for veer-ichcha diminish.
we hated veer today but will love veeya and hope they get together

Well it wasn't Ichcha's fault if u remember the scene. Tapu baba tried to commit suicide by cutting her wrist 😲
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Well it wasn't Ichcha's fault if u remember the scene. Tapu baba tried to commit suicide by cutting her wrist 😲

yes and icha the dumb ass let her!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
OMG IS VEER SHIRTLESS IN THE PRECAP???????????????????😍 but then I didnt want Ich to see that 🤬
Aurora. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

i dont like the way uttaran is going! i was sooooo alarmingly depressed! prithika i actually became sick just thinking that he called all her words the other night a naatak! I was seriously upset!🤬

if the story proceeds this way i am pretty sure their relationship won't get any better.hate the CV's.they gave this veer-ichcha scene to make all veerich lovers and tapu haters happy,god knows when they will show us a proper veeya scene where both of the atleast speak to each other honestly.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

OMG IS VEER SHIRTLESS IN THE PRECAP???????????????????😍 but then I didnt want Ich to see that 🤬

Ichcha has even kissed him on the cheeks multiple times 😉
Aurora. thumbnail

but was'nt it her stupidity to sacrifice veer she very well knew tapu won't suicide
SRKLuvr thumbnail

if the story proceeds this way i am pretty sure their relationship won't get any better.hate the CV's.they gave this veer-ichcha scene to make all veerich lovers and tapu haters happy,god knows when they will show us a proper veeya scene where both of the atleast speak to each other honestly.

what im not understanding is if veer plans to ignore her for the rest of their life?????????? i bet this vansh has gone to get honeymoon tickets! im soooo scared now! the article said that vansh will make some trouble! well i think if he wants to reunite veer and the ich then good cos icha and veer both will never agree! but i doubt this cos he cant do that cos even veer is married!