Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gallu4eva

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hey
wonderful club
mindblowing pictures
i m soooooooo happy
thanks alot for opening this

thanks! whenever u r on do comment! I will be here! Prithika also! We can have lots of discussions on VeeyaSmile

sure darling
veeya r the best

im so glad u think so! Acha tell me what it is that u like about Veeya!Big smileBig smile

they both have amazing chemistry
both luk so innocent and cute

wht abt u??

lol! a million different reasons! looks are just a tiny part of it! the chemistry is sizling no doubt but thats just another tiny part of it! i dont even know the full reason veeya have captured my heart and mind I just know that if my mind is not occupied with study then it is occupied with veeya! its almost like veeya have become the second most important thing in my life! call me crazy i know but when u r at a crucial time in ur studies I find that I turn to fantasy to find solace! And Veeya...another bigger reason is that I think God truly made them for each other! They arent the stereotypical couple! Veer I reckon hates her guts at the moment but it is my belief that in time he will be the cause for her betterment and then there will start the veeya love story...different and gorgeous and since nandmi have such sizzling chemistry their romance scenes will be some of the best ever!

i tottly agree with u
i  m also in luv with this couple
i m jus waitting to start their luv story soon it will b awsome 2 watch their romantic scene and then u will c how people cum 4rwrd 2 join our club
i m jus waitting 4 the day

hopefully it will be like that onlySmile do u have any special favourite scene of theirs? I know there havent been many yetOuch

i have watched their all videos form sbs and all r my favourite
they r so comfortable with each other which is the best thing about them
i luved suhaag raat scene rashmi lukd super cute

yes she looked damn good its just that the forced way veer was doing everything made me so upset i didnt wanna watch! in fact tapu's first attempt, the hug part was oen of their best scenesl, even if veer was pretending! It was just so good!!!!!!!

I think my fave scene is when he asks her to ask Kasa Kaka to make coffee for him and she asks him if she can make it and he says thanks! and she just looked soooooo adorable there! her smile! her genuine smile! and then when he got off the phone for a minute to say thanks to her again! LOVED that! I still watch it alot!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i think i have missed the scene
i ll watch it now
which episode is this?? can u remember??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

i ll watch it now

9th december...if ur watching on youtube its part 4Smile and then the next part is 10th december part 1
if u wanna watch the great hug then its 15th december part 3
and then if u wanna hear tapu's great fightback to veer watch 16th december part 2...she actually says some truth!LOL

watch the first two though...they r just toooo good!

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

i ll watch it now

9th december...if ur watching on youtube its part 4Smile and then the next part is 10th december part 1
and then if u wanna hear tapu's great fightback to veer watch 16th december part 2...she actually says some truth!LOL

thanks alot dear
so sweet of u

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

i ll watch it now

thanks alot dear
so sweet of u

no problem at all!Embarrassed

this is cute tapu!Embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ky7CcKj5PQ

Edited by SRKLuvr - 24 May 2010 at 7:11am

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I missed that as well..the 9th dec one...but will watch it now...btw have you guys read the article on vansh????...bundelas are all going for honeymoon together....

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I missed that as well..the 9th dec one...but will watch it now...btw have you guys read the article on vansh????...bundelas are all going for honeymoon together....

lol yeh I did! and im just seriously confused now! I mean I know this time vansh will be rasing the problem, according to the article...but the article sais it wud affect lives of both couples! Im real scared! if tapu or veer gets physically hurt it will be good cos there come the veeya scenes however if something bad happens to veeya's relationship and their cordial behaviour goes away I will be extrremely upset!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

lol yeh I did! and im just seriously confused now! I mean I know this time vansh will be rasing the problem, according to the article...but the article sais it wud affect lives of both couples! Im real scared! if tapu or veer gets physically hurt it will be good cos there come the veeya scenes however if something bad happens to veeya's relationship and their cordial behaviour goes away I will be extrremely upset! unless it turns to something better of courseEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top