Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

shonu ji please im requesting u as a friend! please i do not want to see anything against nandish or rashami! i know that u say bad about rashami's past bhojpuri acting assignments as divya but please im requesting u to leave this as a veeya thread! i only said i wont stop anyone from discussing NANDMI! because they are a real life couple! but i did request nothing negative be psoted here about veeya OR nandmi! so please as a request from a friend! keep this thread clean and positive!

oh dear dear you.... i m your friend obviously,, so thats why i was telling you all.. dost ka  farz ha dost ko bure kaam se rokna dont you think so???? but if my friend dont want me to write in her topic then i'll have to go from here with a heavy heart....CryBroken Heart..... and another friendly tip... "when you make some rules or principles and preach others,,its better to implement those on yourself first"
 and is there any topic on the forum which is free from your tapu jap??? if you can write in veer-ichha appreciation thread then why we cant write in veey cum nandmi thread???? ok being a friend i wont do anything with this thread,, but if you promoted nandmi here then i'll promote my divya desai here....

areeyyy ji u again misunderstand me! read on the first page intro post! i have said everyone is welcome but please no disparaging comments against veeya, nandmi or the individuals nandish or rashami! if u start posting about divya's past bhojpuri films that doesnt really have anything to do with rashami now! In regards to Uttaran!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hi sanaya

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

hi sanaya

oh prithika what a wonderful picture!!! Im soo glad ur here! lets chat!Big smile

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
do u think we'll have veeya scenes in today's episode because we did'nt have much in friday's episode

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

do u think we'll have veeya scenes in today's episode because we did'nt have much in friday's episode

I do hope so! We had a nice one on Friday! Im glad that the whole SR fiasco didnt have a negative impact on their relationship! If anything it seems to have had a positive one given that he at least speaks to her and looks at her when hes speaking now! but thats only natural I guess, I mean if they were barely a step away from taking the big plunge (u get it yeh)LOL then Veer should be capable of looking into her eyes againLOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Heyyy you guys should totally check out this video on Nandish's birthday! its like TOTALLY cool!Embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGcCVisPFjw

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hey
wonderful club
mindblowing pictures
i m soooooooo happy
thanks alot for opening this

SRKLuvr

gallu4eva