Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well SRK ji name ur thread on Nandish-Rashmi rather then Veer Tapasya as in the serial there has not been a single scene till now where they have shown them to be in love Confused

ji that doesnt matter! many couples were already couples for me b4 they fell in love! kriya, komarsh, vindiya, salekh.....most dont fall in love at the start but we still support them!

guys take a look around the forum! there are now MANY veeya supporters!Embarrassed

Ok so u start  ur clob after they show Veer-Ichcha Err ur Veer-Tapu as couple in the serial if they indeed show that
Btw going by Tapu baba's behaviour this doesn't seems to be happening in near future Smile

u know I think to avoid trouble lets leave it thereSmile veeya fanclub is for nice things about veeyaSmile I would like to read nice things in veeya fanclub that I made with soooo much enthusiasm! I do love Veeya heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps!Embarrassed I will wait for the other members to come onEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Btw SRK ji if actor discussion is allowed in ur thread then can we discuss abt Divya Desai movies Wink ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666Dhriti.shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged

this is my belief shonuuji...u wont believe it bcuz u r fan of veer and the icha! but I believe we humans do not control our own destiny! EVERYTHING is in the hands of god! Im a rather religious person...so i believe this! Well i dont see what is wrong with discussing a little of nandmi with veeya! will it harm anyone? i'll ask the mods thenSmile

see darling i have seen fights on the forum just because of discussing actors on the forum so i told this to you,,now its upto your choice,,, and me too a very religious at my side that's why i m saying neither veer-tapu marriage nor vansh-ichha were khuda ki marzi..i n uttaran every thing happens with tapu ki marzi as she is the super wamp of uttaran...Ouch

pinky666Dhriti.arunima_LUIT

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Btw SRK ji if actor discussion is allowed in ur thread then can we discuss abt Divya Desai movies Wink ?

why not shyam..thats a rocking idea,Thumbs Up,i m a big fan of divya desai,,, and i wanna ask can we uploads her videos too in this thread?Confused

pinky666Dhriti.shyams

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged

the character only in regards to uttaranSleepy I dont think we wannna hear from anyone abt DIVYA desai cos that was her past name! Now she is Rashami Desai and we love her and Nandish also! I made this thread for Veeya, but didnt think it wud be right to stop anyone from talking about nandish or rashami if they wanted!

look, this was made for veeya fans! if u are a veer and the icha fan it may be wiser to stick to ur own thread so veeya fans can enjoy this one! the reason i made this is so veeya fans can post peacefully here without anyone debating their answer bcuz they r a fan of another jodi! the basic truth is that the two jodis on the show r veeya and vancha. We here on this thread like Veeya! We like to support and discuss them!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

why not shyam..thats a rocking idea,Thumbs Up,i m a big fan of divya desai,,, and i wanna ask can we uploads her videos too in this thread?Confused

shonu ji please im requesting u as a friend! please i do not want to see anything against nandish or rashami! i know that u say bad about rashami's past bhojpuri acting assignments as divya but please im requesting u to leave this as a veeya thread! i only said i wont stop anyone from discussing NANDMI! because they are a real life couple! but i did request nothing negative be psoted here about veeya OR nandmi! so please as a request from a friend! keep this thread clean and positive!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shonuu

shonu ji please im requesting u as a friend! please i do not want to see anything against nandish or rashami! i know that u say bad about rashami's past bhojpuri acting assignments as divya but please im requesting u to leave this as a veeya thread! i only said i wont stop anyone from discussing NANDMI! because they are a real life couple! but i did request nothing negative be psoted here about veeya OR nandmi! so please as a request from a friend! keep this thread clean and positive!

Hey ur contradicting ur self. With Tapu baba being in the thread how can thread be clean & +ve ? Confused

pinky666Dhriti.shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

oh dear dear you.... i m your friend obviously,, so thats why i was telling you all.. dost ka  farz ha dost ko bure kaam se rokna dont you think so???? but if my friend dont want me to write in her topic then i'll have to go from here with a heavy heart....CryBroken Heart..... and another friendly tip... "when you make some rules or principles and preach others,,its better to implement those on yourself first"
 and is there any topic on the forum which is free from your tapu jap??? if you can write in veer-ichha appreciation thread then why we cant write in veey cum nandmi thread???? ok being a friend i wont do anything with this thread,, but if you promoted nandmi here then i'll promote my divya desai here....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666Dhriti.arunima_LUITshyams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top