Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hello my friends! I am soooo happy u r all joining me in supporting Veeya! If u would like to suggest anything we can do on this fanclub please don't hesitate! It is ur haven after allBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~ (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
ok darling if you insist,,then i'll have to give my suggestion,,, first of all this thread it self is a wrong thing... it seems you are supporting evil... as tapu married to him by cheating so she is not his wife... secondly  i m pretty much confuse about this thread that either its aveeya fan club or nandmi fan club... and you are promoting veer-tapu or nandish rashmi...which not allowed here ... as you cant promote actors here..... so i think you need to edit nandmi stuff from the thread.....

Edited by shonuu - 23 May 2010 at 11:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666arunima_LUITshivani9shyams~~~~tiny15ChillMaarYaar

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

ok darling if you insist,,then i'll have to give my suggestion,,, first of all this thread it self is a wrong thing... it seems you are supporting evil... as tapu married to him by cheating so she is not his wife... secondly  i m pretty much confuse about this thread that either its aveeya fan club or nandmi fan club... and you are promoting veer-tapu or nandish rashmi...which not allowed here ... as you cant promote actors here..... so i think you need to edit nandmi stuff from the thread.....

areyy shonuuji im supporting VEEYA and its a veeya fanclub! i simply mentioned that nandmi play veeya and that nandmi are a real life couple! if the members wanna discuss nandmi too im sure no one will have a probelm with that! I am not supporting evil because tapasya is not evil she is simply on the wrong path and I have full faith that she will be on the right path again soon! and btw veer has accepted that however the marriage happened that he is her husband now and she is his wife. he has accepted it. there are soo many serials where shaadi happens by force or dhoka but all becomes fine! anyway, i believe this is khuda ki marzi that he stopped veeya's divorce! now we just have to see how they get together once our tapu improves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Well SRK ji name ur thread on Nandish-Rashmi rather then Veer Tapasya as in the serial there has not been a single scene till now where they have shown them to be in love Confused

pinky666ICCHAshivani9shonuu~~~~tiny15ChillMaarYaar

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

areyy shonuuji im supporting VEEYA and its a veeya fanclub! i simply mentioned that nandmi play veeya and that nandmi are a real life couple! if the members wanna discuss nandmi too im sure no one will have a problem with that! I am not supporting evil because tapasya is not evil she is simply on the wrong path and I have full faith that she will be on the right path again soon! and btw veer has accepted that however the marriage happened that he is her husband now and she is his wife. he has accepted it. there are soo many serials where shaadi happens by force or dhoka but all becomes fine! anyway, i believe this is khuda ki marzi that he stopped veeya's divorce! now we just have to see how they get together once our tapu improves!

no darling you cant discuss or promote actors here,,according to my little  knowledge...its better you discuss your nadmi on their  FB  accounts... as discussing actors and their lives always create   problems on the forum... secondly, it wasnt khuda ki marzi that they couldnt get divorced,,that was purely tapu ki marzi,,who created vansh-ichha which resulted into resettlement  of veer tapu,,, and why are you bringing God into cheap discussion of tapu,,khuda se daro srkluver...LOL

Edited by shonuu - 24 May 2010 at 12:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666ICCHADhriti.shivani9shyamsChillMaarYaar

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Well SRK ji name ur thread on Nandish-Rashmi rather then Veer Tapasya as in the serial there has not been a single scene till now where they have shown them to be in love Confused

ji that doesnt matter! many couples were already couples for me b4 they fell in love! kriya, komarsh, vindiya, salekh.....most dont fall in love at the start but we still support them!

guys take a look around the forum! there are now MANY veeya supporters!Embarrassed

vivacious_priya

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

areyy shonuuji im supporting VEEYA and its a veeya fanclub! i simply mentioned that nandmi play veeya and that nandmi are a real life couple! if the members wanna discuss nandmi too im sure no one will have a problem with that! I am not supporting evil because tapasya is not evil she is simply on the wrong path and I have full faith that she will be on the right path again soon! and btw veer has accepted that however the marriage happened that he is her husband now and she is his wife. he has accepted it. there are soo many serials where shaadi happens by force or dhoka but all becomes fine! anyway, i believe this is khuda ki marzi that he stopped veeya's divorce! now we just have to see how they get together once our tapu improves!

no darling you cant discuss or promote actors here,,according to my little  knowledge...its better you discuss your nadmi on there FB  accounts... as discussing actors and their lives always create   problems on the forum... secondly, it wasnt khuda ki marzi that they couldnt get divorced,,that was purely tapu ki marzi,,who created vansh-ichha which resulted into resettlement  of veer tapu,,, and why are you bringing God into cheap disscusion of tapu,,khuda se daro srkluver...LOL

this is my belief shonuuji...u wont believe it bcuz u r fan of veer and the icha! but I believe we humans do not control our own destiny! EVERYTHING is in the hands of god! Im a rather religious person...so i believe this! Well i dont see what is wrong with discussing a little of nandmi with veeya! will it harm anyone? i'll ask the mods thenSmile

vivacious_priya

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shyams

ji that doesnt matter! many couples were already couples for me b4 they fell in love! kriya, komarsh, vindiya, salekh.....most dont fall in love at the start but we still support them!

guys take a look around the forum! there are now MANY veeya supporters!Embarrassed

Ok so u start  ur clob after they show Veer-Ichcha Err ur Veer-Tapu as couple in the serial if they indeed show that
Btw going by Tapu baba's behaviour this doesn't seems to be happening in near future Smile

pinky666Dhriti.Istila~~~~shivani9shonuuChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top