Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

This fanclub is dedicated to our dearest and most beloved jodi : Our adorable Veer and Tapasya😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Thakur and Thakurain Veer Singh Bundela

The handsome and fine, lovely and charismatic Thakur Veer Singh Bundela

The beautiful, sweet, smart and exquisite Thakurain Tapasya Veer Singh Bundela

Played and Enacted by

Nandish Sandhu

and

Rashami Desai

Who together form😳

Who, we believe are a couple in real life

Sab kehte hai ki Veer aur Tapasya ki shaadi ek dhoke se hui, lekin yeh bhi manna hai ki duniya mein sab cheez Khuda ki marzi se hi hoti hai! Agar Rab ne humari Tapasya ko Veer ki deewani bana diya, Veer se pyar karne diya, iski Veer ke saath saath phere lene diye to zaroor yeh Rab Ki Marzi hogi. Aur kyun nahi! Abhi tak woh ek bhi nahi hue, baat itni buri ho gayi thi ki baat talaak se poch gayi! lekin aakhir woh aaj dono saath saath hai! Kuch log yeh bhi poochenge ki kyun aaj Veer aur Tapasya saath hai! Hum kahenge ki yeh bhi Rab ki hi marzi hai. Khuda ne Veer ko bheja, humari Tapasya ke liye, ek farishta ban ke, aur dekhna, ek na ek din woh humari Tapasya ko dil se itni khoobsoorat bana dega ki sab unko pyaar karne par majboor ho jayenge! Aur phir Veer aur Tapasya ki prem kahani ek misaal ban jayegi! Hum yeh kahenge ki Rab Ne Bana Di ...Veeya ki jodi!

Humare liye Veeya ek junoon bhi hai...ek jeena ki inspiration...tammana

So if you are a fan of this beautiful jodi do join me in their honour, their celebration of life and together we fans of heaven made jodi Thakur and Thakurain Veer Singh Bundela shall have a jolly time together travelling with them through their journey of dicovering, acceptance, then finally eternal love!

Thread members, you can post ANYTHING about Veeya, or Nandmi! Feel free to start any discussion on them! Praise them heapsπŸ˜† (lol) and just have a real fun time!

• SRKLuvr (Sanaya)
  • Prithika_C (Prithika)
  • Sonia77 (Sonia)
  • sexyrashmi (Siya)
  • zainabkazmi65 (Zainab)
  • rakun 4 eva (Kaj)
  • nikkie (Niharika)
  • gallu4eva (Shafaq)
  • ~pooja_15~ (Pooja)
  •           (Sanaya)
  • Raghav-Sia (Samia)
  • decentzoya (Zoya)
  • Cutie4197 (Srishti)
  • dreamlylife (Priya)
  • veerasya (veerasya)
  • sidz_malhotra (Sidz)
  • strongirl (     )
  • biryani (     )

If you are a Veeya fan, please post your name on this thread so I can add you to the fans list!😳

By SRKLuvr, no.1 fan of Veeya!

P.S:

A sincere request to anyone who are not fans of Veeya, this is a thread only for fans of Veeya😊, you are most welcome here but please, no disparaging or insulting comments against Veeya, Veer or Tapasya, Nandish Sandhu or Rashami Desai! No comments please that will hurt the sentiments of Veeya fans😊!

Thanking you Sincerely!😊

SRKLuvr!😊

Hey friends! i thought of posting here the link to my Veeya FF😊 Its veryy long but im sure you will like it!πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1393285
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
BTW my friends, I shall add lots more Veeya and Nandmi stuff soon! Their best scenes, more pics and their interviews. So stay tuned for more 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

😳
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey My Name is Niharika Mishra
You can write my name there,
would love it if tap water mends her ways and thinks just about Veer and not Iccha
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo,finally we have a veeya fanclub πŸ₯³ .thanxx sanaya 😊
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
But I'd prefer an Anti-Vansh thread too πŸ˜† Plz like my post if anyone wants the same too.... πŸ˜‰

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its very beautiful pictures of Veeya! Wonderful! I love it!

Hi,
I am new member here...😳
I am a fan of Veer and Tapasya...I love Veeya!
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Its very beautiful pictures of Veeya! Wonderful! I love it!

Hi,

I am new member here...😳

I am afan of Veer and Tapasya...I love Veeya!

welcome to the veeya fan club.
gosh our club is getting bigger and better
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanaya. What a lovely thread and thanks for counting me in. You know the irony is that alot of veer ichha fans are now veer tapasya fans. I spoke to my sistet in delhi today. Now she has been a fan of ichha veer in the past and guess what she turns around and tells me today. She would like to see veer and tapasya together she is now saying they make a great couple. If tapasya becomes positiv i can tell you this couple will be among the best on tv ever.Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Hello my friends! I am soooo happy u r all joining me in supporting Veeya! If u would like to suggest anything we can do on this fanclub please don't hesitate! It is ur haven after allπŸ˜ƒ

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok darling if you insist,,then i'll have to give my suggestion,,, first of all this thread it self is a wrong thing... it seems you are supporting evil... as tapu married to him by cheating so she is not his wife... secondly  i m pretty much confuse about this thread that either its aveeya fan club or nandmi fan club... and you are promoting veer-tapu or nandish rashmi...which not allowed here ... as you cant promote actors here..... so i think you need to edit nandmi stuff from the thread.....
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago