Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet's persistent efforts gets Maan thinking

crazee4maan Senior Member
crazee4maan
crazee4maan

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
The poor guy has been lost in deep thoughts ever since Geet came into his life, because of her harsh words about his lonliness. He was the one who taught her how to speak up, and now she's been trying that on Maan himself. Like when Geet met Maan during the night of her marriage, and how she said that no girl can ever love a man like him,  *ouch* and then in the last episode how she told him if everything was going as he planned, then he wouldnt be living his life BITTERLY and ALL ALONE! eeek. I love his eye locks with her!!! I really hope this is the first time someone has got Maan thinking! LOL..

but let me say one thing about Maan's hatred for women in general, I really honestly think that Dev and Maan are brothers. And when Nayantara married Dev, Maan saw how conniving and chalaak women can be, because Nayantara wanted to continue living like a queen as she was living like in her hometown (as was told in one of the episodes). I guess since Maan was the older brother who was in charge of all the finances, she wanted Dev to obtain that authority, so they must have done something that made Maan hate them even more. So thats why Maan hates women in general. Also, being Dev's older brother would make Kamya his younger sister, and LORD, she is soooooo greedy. HAHA, when sister and sister-in-law are like that, then what would happen when poor Maan gets married LOL..so I think thats why he is soo harsh with Geet. That just reminds me of the first meeting of maneet at the carnival, and how he just threw here aside when the ghundas were after her. I just hope Geet is the only girl that makes room in Maan's heart!! i cant wait for them to fall in love! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subaasthadlove_lavnyasaaniakhkumari3celestaejenny.*angel94*rusha4003-iPayal-Arwen.hapinezz13SofnaKhushboo_AN

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
oh i agree with u completely i hope that istis just the sis in law and sis who have made maan like this somehow i want geet to be his first and the only love of his life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazee4maan

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
awesome post
and agree with u totally heheh
lol now everytime he bumps into geet he starts thinking and nowdays i think he has been thinking about her too hehehe

crazee4maan

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I jst hpe after creating so much suspense the creatives have a Believeable track lined up for us............Smile...............

According to Maan's words and actions it seems as tho it was a close lady who betrayed him.........Naiyantra n Kamya can't have that much effect on him!!!
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I agree there has to be another woman that has made this affect on Maan.  I cant wait to find out what she did.

crazee4maan

crazee4maan
crazee4maan

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@ chullbulli: haha thanks, I hope that those are the only two women that have been so negative in his life, but sometimes I think that he has had a past love, because that one time Geet said looks like no one has ever loved you, or ever will! poor baby, Im here to love him! LOL Day Dreaming

@ sallu_lover: I just LOVEEEEEE how he freezes and stops to think everytime she says something harsh to him LOL..poor guy HAHA. But i hope more scenes like that come, I love to see him deep in thought Embarrassed

@ Sofna and Pisces: yup, I completely agree with you guys, Its just that IM IN DENIAL HAHA, i was hoping Geet would be his first and only love, but maybe some other girl broke his heart and betrayed him..lets hope not, but we will see. I cant wait to see more of his story unveil!!

Sofna

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
may be he love his mother a lot...bt his mother had to leave him and his dad 4 some reason....and his father died...now he hates his mother....cause he thinks that she is the reason 4 his dad's death...and she left his own son...Confused

kumari3

crazee4maan
crazee4maan

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
good point! never  thought about it that way..and I guess he somehow still kept in contact with his mom, but with bitter feelings. But then how Dev and Nayantara said, key pehley Vade Veerji ko milta hai, phir Dev ko..and the mom said that no, she loves Dev alot, blah blah...im wondering if that has something to do with it..dude..a sister like Kamya would be annoying as hell too, i mean its understandable if his bhabhi (nayantara was selfish and conniving, but his little sister too?..no wonder the poor guy went mad) lol

saaniakh

Go to top