Sasural Genda Phool

ADDA ANNEX---22nd July

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

reshamc

reshamc

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
First...lets do the introduction bit. Tongue
We are an offshoot of the celebrated Ria ka Adda - the thread that rocked the KMH forum in I-F. I say its an offshoot since we are a distributary of Ria ka Adda - not all our buddies from there watch the same shows. Hence we created "Adda Annex", kept the name Adda to retain the "flavor" of RKA.

For those who are new to us, we are an open forum, where anyone and everyone can participate and say anything they want. We love friends and we love talking !! So please join us and feel free to embark on the fun ride.

****************************************************************************************
so...the mahaepisode starts with Suhana shouting at Elesh. Confused Ishan finally enters d room (in my opinion he should have done it much before...when Elesh n Co. were teasing his wife) and sees a tear coming out of Disha's tear Cry and they leave the room.

and Ishan gives the 1st lesson to suhana on being a wife Smile that u feel bad when sum1 insults ur husband (i feel datz d reason suhana blasted off EleshWink)
lesson 2-- "Elesh bhaiya sirf mere hi nai tumhare to bhi bhaiya hai na" Smile

on the other side....Disha is pissed off with Suhana for syaing the truth abt her husbandUnhappy but...suhana with the help of Elesh bhaiya...and sum pakode and chutney finally manaofies Disha didi. Clap

next morning...meena comes to the new bahu's room to enjoy the thandi-thandi AC ki hawa Nuke but when our spoilt brat with a heart of gold Suhana comes to know she has cut her finger while cutting vegetables, she gives d best solution Wink which i m sure no other kashyap parivaar ka sadasya could have given..."super-mall se jaake kati hui sabziyaan leke aao" LOL LOL (zindagi mai kabhi fir ungli nai kategi Smile) And she gives her chutti without asking Radah bua Ouch

as the family comes to know of meena"s absence...they start counting the work to be done. and our heroine imagines herself doing all d jhadu-katka of the kashyap house LOL hence, she chooses the job of roti-making...that too 50 rotis (thinking that it will be easyShocked) lekin yeh kya...apni suhana can't even make 1 roti in a full circle. i agere with rajni..."iss speed se roti bani to 2 mahine baad jaake kahaane ko milega" LOL . and there comes Badi maa..always ready with a solution, "roti belna hum kal seekhenge...aaj roti sekna sikh lo"Smile
But wait a sec Shocked yeh india ke map ka kya hoga?? usse bhi to koi bhaav do Confused bechari Suhana ne itni mushkil se banaya hai Unhappy ...... and Badi maa is again ready with the solution-- "Suhana ki pehli roti hai...isse to sekna padega hi" Clap look at the smile that Suhana gives after that Big smile we love u Badi maa Heart

now comes eating time. Rano announces that today Suhana has also helped the women in cooking. Ishan gave a smiling expression(which looked like "yeh adbhut karya kaise sampann ho gaya" Shocked) but Alok n Inder get so excited that bina khaana taste kiye hi sabko ice-cream aur jalebi ki treat promise kar di. arre...itni jaldi bhi kya thi??Disapprove ek baar roti ki shakal to dekh lete. LOL

wohi roti jo Suhana ne banayi...lekin bhugatana, i mean khana, Ishan ko padega---jisse dekhte hi Ishan ne reaction diya "kis angle se yeh roti lag rahi hai?" LOL LOL
bechaara...had no idea ki yeh tedi-medi roti was made by his darling wifeTongue but thank god, aur bhi zyaada burayi karne se pehle Rajni ne Suhana ko usko credit de hi diya. Wink

Ab dekhte hai mon ko Ishan kya verdict deta hai apni patni ke banaye roti ko Embarrassed
till then...take care Smile

Edited by reshamc - 23 May 2010 at 5:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sentientsarab123natz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADDA ANNEX---22nd July" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.