Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
va rocks!!!<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vampire Academy. (Page 9)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
in my opinion Bloodlines s the betther than VA series.. love Adrian-Sydney chemistry... Adrian rocks..

shiropa

Goldie

shiropa

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
well Bloodlines series have not even started yet in that sense as only its first book has come out. let all of 6 come out then we can compare which one is better

But in my POV Vampire Academy 1st book is far better than Bloodlines first book, though VA 1st book was worst book in that series

RM has started writing a new type of story which is new to them but actually not new in India as there are lots of stories here on forbidden love between races

and to be honest Bloodlines seems outright boring after reading VA
only thing good in that book was Adrian

but I will give this series a chance only because of Richelle Mead

I keep hearing this from few people that they think Bloodlines is better than VA

needless to say I also notice it is more because of their blind Adrian Obsession than personal choice

because larger fan  base of RM has stated Bloodlines was not like as they expect from RM and it as also very predictable and boring

while her other books like even VA 1st book was a complete package, never a dull moment.

but when RM wrote Bloodlines she had a tough time because of her pregnancy and all 

I will keep my finger crossed. I know she will over come it and give us another beautiful series

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.