Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Heyy hope you guys dont mind me joining my names Tazzy and am a huge vamp-holic lol, havent read that great deal of vamp books though but have read a few varied series Smile xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vampire Academy. (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
everyones welcome, I love reading vamp books too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks yaar my untra fave since i was 10 yrs of age, is the darren shan vamp series xx

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
have you read VA?
anyway, whoever wants to see this movie happen please go join the official movie facebook page. the studios wants to see how big the fan base is.

Edited by pomegranate - 05 September 2010 at 10:18pm

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

lol, I like watching those dream cast videos and commenting how wrong their choices are. as for now, i only have an actors for rose and adrian in mind.

BTW, who do you think rose will end up with?

are you with the whole 'Megan Fox should be Rose' thing? personally, I don't really like her much so I wouldn't want her to play the character. but there's SO many people that want her to play the role.Ermm

okay..tough question. I am pretty..nah, actually very sure that Rose will end up with Dimitiri, because well, he is like one of the main characters. Even after being turned..he's in like 3/4 of the book. lol.
I want her to end up with Adrian..but at the same time don't! I mean..she will never be able to love him the way he loves her..she is basically just using him to help her forget Dim. and move on..but he really feels for her! It's better to be heart broken than live with someone that doesn't even love you. right?

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

lol, I like watching those dream cast videos and commenting how wrong their choices are. as for now, i only have an actors for rose and adrian in mind.

BTW, who do you think rose will end up with?

are you with the whole 'Megan Fox should be Rose' thing? personally, I don't really like her much so I wouldn't want her to play the character. but there's SO many people that want her to play the role.Ermm

okay..tough question. I am pretty..nah, actually very sure that Rose will end up with Dimitiri, because well, he is like one of the main characters. Even after being turned..he's in like 3/4 of the book. lol.
I want her to end up with Adrian..but at the same time don't! I mean..she will never be able to love him the way he loves her..she is basically just using him to help her forget Dim. and move on..but he really feels for her! It's better to be heart broken than live with someone that doesn't even love you. right?
no I'm not one of those people who wants megan fox to play rose, I want odette yustman  or jessica lowndes play rose.

Edited by pomegranate - 11 September 2010 at 2:12pm

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

no I'm not one of those people who wants megan fox to play rose, I want odette yustman  or jessica lowndes play rose.

hi5! I want odette to play Rose!! been thinking that ever since I saw her picture a couple months ago. I don't know who Jessica is though. Ermm

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

hi5! I want odette to play Rose!! been thinking that ever since I saw her picture a couple months ago. I don't know who Jessica is though. Ermm

Smile

Edited by pomegranate - 03 December 2010 at 7:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.