Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I lovee the book!
Hmmm...fav character?
I definitely like Rose...she's very sassy and strong.
I also like Christian :)
Despite being a Morai, he doesnt act like he is all that & i loved when he helped Rose fight the Stigroi.

I also like Adrian...and Dimitri LOL
There is a lot more to Adrian that meets the eye...at first he seemed to be a flirty drunk but in Blood Promise he was more likable and very sweet.

Edited by Jess. - 26 August 2010 at 9:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vampire Academy. (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
oh yea..I loved the fact that Christian helped her fight..it was in Frost Bite, I think? Ermm yea..I think that was the book where they both escaped the resort place. That book was so action packed! LOL I really loved the end of that one..the whole beating up strigoi thing was amazing. lol

I used to love Dimitri..he was my fav guy, until Adrian came along..he really changed my way of looking at characters. LOL At first, he really doesn't do anything but flirt and drink..but even his drinking had a reason. He really had a big impact in Blood Promise..what with the whole dream thing and stuff..and personally, I look at Adrian as a total softie. LOL He just seems like a badass from the outside..I won't say anything about SB because I don't want to ruin it for you. Smile

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I really want rose and adrian togather but logically adrian doesn't belong in rose's world. it doesn't take a blind man to see that rose is just using adrian as 'tool' to cope with the loss of dimitri. thats why I was mad at adrian, for letting rose wipe her feet all over him because deep down he also knows that rose is using him. if this is anything like the typical love triangle I read about then rose will end up with dimitri and adrian will meet another girl like sydney for an example.

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I just found out that preger entertainment bought the film rights to VA.

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

me tooo!! I was just going thru some Rose-Adrian vids on YT and someone mentioned that! :O
I don't know if I should be excited or scared. Ermm LOL

Edited by -Nitya- - 02 September 2010 at 8:48pm

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

me tooo!! I was just going thru some Rose-Adrian vids on YT and someone mentioned that! :O
I don't know if I should be excited or scared. Ermm LOL
yeah I don't know what to say but i really want to see the book come to life. the biggest problem is that people are suffering from a vampire burn out from twilight. I don't know if people are ready for another vampire movie. currently preger entertainment is talking to the studios, it might not even become a movie. in the mean time the official VA movie FB page is all excited and deciding who should play who(including me) 

Edited by pomegranate - 04 September 2010 at 12:25am

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

yeah I don't know what to say but i really want to see the book come to life. the biggest problem is that people are suffering from a vampire burn out from twilight. I don't know if people are ready for another vampire movie. currently preger entertainment is talking to the studios, it might not even become a movie. in the mean time the official VA movie FB page is all excited and deciding who should play who(including me) 

true said, and if the movie gets finalized, I really don't want it to be released when 'Break Dawn' gets released too. ): Two vampire movies clashing is really not a good thing.

oh god! tell me about it..I've watched a million 'Dream Cast' vids on YT already. lol..

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

true said, and if the movie gets finalized, I really don't want it to be released when 'Break Dawn' gets released too. ): Two vampire movies clashing is really not a good thing.

oh god! tell me about it..I've watched a million 'Dream Cast' vids on YT already. lol..
lol, I like watching those dream cast videos and commenting how wrong their choices are. as for now, i only have an actors for rose and adrian in mind.

BTW, who do you think rose will end up with?

Edited by pomegranate - 04 September 2010 at 4:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.