Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
^^Maybe so :) I still have two more books to go through after Shadow Kiss so there's no saying who I might like at the end of it :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vampire Academy. (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
OMG! Those books are amazing! Especially Spirit Bound and Vampire Academy! I am waiting for the new one to be released!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
So... I just finished Spirit Bound.... I like Adrian a bit more than I did at first but I still like Christian best out of all the guys :) And Rose and Lissa are great as always :) Dimitri... uh I dunno... I mean I get where he's coming from with that attitude but still.... not a big fan of his.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hey... do any of you picture any of the characters as specific actors/actresses? I dunno why but whenever I think Adrian I get this mental picture of the guy who plays Chuck on Gossip Girl... Ed Westwick I think his name is? LOL I don't even watch Gossip Girl.

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Hey... do any of you picture any of the characters as specific actors/actresses? I dunno why but whenever I think Adrian I get this mental picture of the guy who plays Chuck on Gossip Girl... Ed Westwick I think his name is? LOL I don't even watch Gossip Girl.
LOL.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt

sunshinee.

Goldie

sunshinee.

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I don't like Lissa. I feel like she's too weak and cannot do anything for herself.

But I think in Spirit Bound when she changes Dimitri back to Damphir. She finally did something on her own.

As for Christian, In Shadowkiss I wanted him and Rose together! xD

But now, my heart belongs to Adrian. ahaha. :P

&I just read the comment above.

@Chhilt OMG Chuck? I see him as Nate (Chace Crawford) lmfao.

Edited by sunshinee. - 20 June 2010 at 8:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
^^ I think that Lissa is capable of doing great things on her own but everyone babies her too much... like, Rose nearly threw a fit when she found out Lissa was learning how to stake Strigoi and all that... and since Lissa is pretty gentle, she rarely forces her wants on Rose because she doesn't want her to get mad... anyway, that's just my opinion :)

And haha wow.... how come we think Adrian belongs in Gossip Girl? xD

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
i'm team adrian but I feel like i am on the losing side

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.