Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pomegranate

yeah I don't know what to say but i really want to see the book come to life. the biggest problem is that people are suffering from a vampire burn out from twilight. I don't know if people are ready for another vampire movie. currently preger entertainment is talking to the studios, it might not even become a movie. in the mean time the official VA movie FB page is all excited and deciding who should play who(including me) 

true said, and if the movie gets finalized, I really don't want it to be released when 'Break Dawn' gets released too. ): Two vampire movies clashing is really not a good thing.

oh god! tell me about it..I've watched a million 'Dream Cast' vids on YT already. lol..
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

true said, and if the movie gets finalized, I really don't want it to be released when 'Break Dawn' gets released too. ): Two vampire movies clashing is really not a good thing.

oh god! tell me about it..I've watched a million 'Dream Cast' vids on YT already. lol..

lol, I like watching those dream cast videos and commenting how wrong their choices are. as for now, i only have an actors for rose and adrian in mind.

BTW, who do you think rose will end up with?
Edited by pomegranate - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy hope you guys dont mind me joining my names Tazzy and am a huge vamp-holic lol, havent read that great deal of vamp books though but have read a few varied series 😊 xx
pomegranate thumbnail
everyones welcome, I love reading vamp books too.
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar my untra fave since i was 10 yrs of age, is the darren shan vamp series xx
pomegranate thumbnail
have you read VA?
anyway, whoever wants to see this movie happen please go join the official movie facebook page. the studios wants to see how big the fan base is.Edited by pomegranate - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail

lol, I like watching those dream cast videos and commenting how wrong their choices are. as for now, i only have an actors for rose and adrian in mind.

BTW, who do you think rose will end up with?

are you with the whole 'Megan Fox should be Rose' thing? personally, I don't really like her much so I wouldn't want her to play the character. but there's SO many people that want her to play the role.🤔

okay..tough question. I am pretty..nah, actually very sure that Rose will end up with Dimitiri, because well, he is like one of the main characters. Even after being turned..he's in like 3/4 of the book. lol.
I want her to end up with Adrian..but at the same time don't! I mean..she will never be able to love him the way he loves her..she is basically just using him to help her forget Dim. and move on..but he really feels for her! It's better to be heart broken than live with someone that doesn't even love you. right?
pomegranate thumbnail

are you with the whole 'Megan Fox should be Rose' thing? personally, I don't really like her much so I wouldn't want her to play the character. but there's SO many people that want her to play the role.🤔

okay..tough question. I am pretty..nah, actually very sure that Rose will end up with Dimitiri, because well, he is like one of the main characters. Even after being turned..he's in like 3/4 of the book. lol.
I want her to end up with Adrian..but at the same time don't! I mean..she will never be able to love him the way he loves her..she is basically just using him to help her forget Dim. and move on..but he really feels for her! It's better to be heart broken than live with someone that doesn't even love you. right?

no I'm not one of those people who wants megan fox to play rose, I want odette yustman  or jessica lowndes play rose.

isomers thumbnail

no I'm not one of those people who wants megan fox to play rose, I want odette yustman  or jessica lowndes play rose.

hi5! I want odette to play Rose!! been thinking that ever since I saw her picture a couple months ago. I don't know who Jessica is though. 🤔
pomegranate thumbnail

hi5! I want odette to play Rose!! been thinking that ever since I saw her picture a couple months ago. I don't know who Jessica is though. 🤔

😊