Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ ugh. tell me about it..I so want her to end up with Adrian. He's one badass of a guy! <3 He softened up in the last book..but he still has the same attitude and charm. 😆
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adrian irks the living daylights out of me for some reason 😆 I don't even have specific reason why... he just does :S
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've read up to Blood Promise!
I actually read it today...cant wait to read Spirit Bound--on hold :(
isomers thumbnail
^^ haha..that sucks. how'd you like it do far? and *ahem* fav character? :O

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I lovee the book!
Hmmm...fav character?
I definitely like Rose...she's very sassy and strong.
I also like Christian :)
Despite being a Morai, he doesnt act like he is all that & i loved when he helped Rose fight the Stigroi.

I also like Adrian...and Dimitri 😆
There is a lot more to Adrian that meets the eye...at first he seemed to be a flirty drunk but in Blood Promise he was more likable and very sweet.
Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
oh yea..I loved the fact that Christian helped her fight..it was in Frost Bite, I think? 🤔 yea..I think that was the book where they both escaped the resort place. That book was so action packed! 😆 I really loved the end of that one..the whole beating up strigoi thing was amazing. lol

I used to love Dimitri..he was my fav guy, until Adrian came along..he really changed my way of looking at characters. 😆 At first, he really doesn't do anything but flirt and drink..but even his drinking had a reason. He really had a big impact in Blood Promise..what with the whole dream thing and stuff..and personally, I look at Adrian as a total softie. 😆 He just seems like a badass from the outside..I won't say anything about SB because I don't want to ruin it for you. 😊

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really want rose and adrian togather but logically adrian doesn't belong in rose's world. it doesn't take a blind man to see that rose is just using adrian as 'tool' to cope with the loss of dimitri. thats why I was mad at adrian, for letting rose wipe her feet all over him because deep down he also knows that rose is using him. if this is anything like the typical love triangle I read about then rose will end up with dimitri and adrian will meet another girl like sydney for an example.

pomegranate thumbnail
I just found out that preger entertainment bought the film rights to VA.
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I just found out that preger entertainment bought the film rights to VA.

me tooo!! I was just going thru some Rose-Adrian vids on YT and someone mentioned that! :O
I don't know if I should be excited or scared. 🤔 😆
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

me tooo!! I was just going thru some Rose-Adrian vids on YT and someone mentioned that! :O
I don't know if I should be excited or scared. 🤔 😆

yeah I don't know what to say but i really want to see the book come to life. the biggest problem is that people are suffering from a vampire burn out from twilight. I don't know if people are ready for another vampire movie. currently preger entertainment is talking to the studios, it might not even become a movie. in the mean time the official VA movie FB page is all excited and deciding who should play who(including me) 

Edited by pomegranate - 13 years ago