Book Talk

Vampire Academy.

sunshinee. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just finished reading Spirit Bound yesterday and all i can say is: OMG.OMG.OMG! Anyone else read the series? And if you haven't, you should! The books are amazing :)  Edited by sunshinee. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
NO SPOILERS! 😲 I haven't read it yet. ): unfortunately..the parentals won't let me buy the book.

REYA! how did I not know that you loved those books?!

I heart Dimitri. <3 He's my fav character after Adrian.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi,

I've heard of this series (thanks to Nitya 😆) and it looks really good... Can't wait to read it 😛...
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read a little of the first book then got distracted by another better book :P But I'll definitely go back and finish it... I hate leaving books unread ;)
Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've read them and am totally addicted to them.. Spirit Bound was good; Dimitri's character was ruined for me slightly- he seemed more of a coward who couldn't face what he had done!

I LOVE both Dimka and Adrian... I can;t choose but Spirit Bound made me go with Adrian more.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read it. I was soooo awsome, richelle mead has done it again.
Major spoiler:  dimitri's actions were justified. he might be coward but he had done some horrible stuff! how can he come to terms with that? yeah, he wasn't himself but I bet he cant go to sleep at night because of those vivid memories.end spoiler

despite, I think rose and dimitri are going to be togather at the end evn though I want her with adrian.

Can't wait for last sacrifice.

come and discuss the series here

Edited by pomegranate - 13 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
I'm currently on Shadow Kiss and I'm loving the series so far... it's a very interesting take on vampires and I liked the bits about how Moroi can specialize in the different elements :) So far, I think Adrian's a jerk and Dimitri's kinda cliched.... I like Christian though... and Lissa and Rose :)
isomers thumbnail
^^ LOL..I used to think the same thing about Adrian but it's all changed now..maybe you'll be just like me.
chhilt thumbnail
^^Maybe so :) I still have two more books to go through after Shadow Kiss so there's no saying who I might like at the end of it :P
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Those books are amazing! Especially Spirit Bound and Vampire Academy! I am waiting for the new one to be released!