Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Vampire Academy.

sunshinee. Goldie
sunshinee.
sunshinee.

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I just finished reading Spirit Bound yesterday and all i can say is: OMG.OMG.OMG! Anyone else read the series? And if you haven't, you should! The books are amazing :) 

Edited by sunshinee. - 22 May 2010 at 10:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29shiropaBeautifulDream.Jess.Leve

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
NO SPOILERS! Shocked I haven't read it yet. ): unfortunately..the parentals won't let me buy the book.

REYA! how did I not know that you loved those books?!

I heart Dimitri. <3 He's my fav character after Adrian.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hi,

I've heard of this series (thanks to Nitya LOL) and it looks really good... Can't wait to read it Tongue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I read a little of the first book then got distracted by another better book :P But I'll definitely go back and finish it... I hate leaving books unread ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29-Nayab-Sunshine Girl

Monika__29 Senior Member
Monika__29
Monika__29

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I've read them and am totally addicted to them.. Spirit Bound was good; Dimitri's character was ruined for me slightly- he seemed more of a coward who couldn't face what he had done!

I LOVE both Dimka and Adrian... I can;t choose but Spirit Bound made me go with Adrian more.
pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I read it. I was soooo awsome, richelle mead has done it again.
Major spoiler:  dimitri's actions were justified. he might be coward but he had done some horrible stuff! how can he come to terms with that? yeah, he wasn't himself but I bet he cant go to sleep at night because of those vivid memories.end spoiler

despite, I think rose and dimitri are going to be togather at the end evn though I want her with adrian.

Can't wait for last sacrifice.

come and discuss the series here

Edited by pomegranate - 10 June 2010 at 7:44pm
chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I'm currently on Shadow Kiss and I'm loving the series so far... it's a very interesting take on vampires and I liked the bits about how Moroi can specialize in the different elements :) So far, I think Adrian's a jerk and Dimitri's kinda cliched.... I like Christian though... and Lissa and Rose :)
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
^^ LOL..I used to think the same thing about Adrian but it's all changed now..maybe you'll be just like me.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index