Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

A Big Thank You to all Deshians (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hmmmm............Athisda, your thoughts and Prem's thoughts are same to same!

so he called Dr Vandana Risky.

Dr Risky was 'out of town' and was on voicemail. and when she checked her voicemail.....Tongue

she made a batch of parathas and flew to Ludhi.....

But first she called Heer and told her she was going to Ludhi..........

So Heer hot footed it back to Ludhi too. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nikhita...amu142AASUS-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Big Thank You to all Deshians (Page 4)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
lovely post anu.....
this phorum has given us all many friends.....we really owe a thank you to kis desh!
and your writings were superb!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PadBear

amu142

IF-Rockerz

amu142

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
err...y is Vandy headed to Ludhi now??

Does Heeriye need her again??

or is Vandy gonna faint in Prem's arms??

-vandy-

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Arre follow the story thik se! Angry

So Dr Risky goes to Ludhi.....cuz Prem has not told her that Heer is away in Delhi....i mean that would not be the gentlemanly thing to do nah!....how can he say...."My wife is away in Delhi, but you come here"  !!!!???? Shocked

Anyway, Heer arrives back home and gives  Superstar Jeans Tees Prem Juneja a big hug and feeds his some of her old keer.

Just then the doorbell rings and Dr Risky, after many months, months and months and months.....sees Prem at the door! 

Oh Vandy!.......

But before Prem can say anymore......Heer is standing there with a packed suitcase.....Cry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mehak--amu142...Nikhita...AASUS-vandy-

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

nyc poetry......;)

missing kdmhmd and all the fun:(................

PadBear

--Mehak--

IF-Dazzler

--Mehak--

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hey AnuHug

You're here opening a topic after a long time hmmph!!Shocked Missed reading your FF, BTK and getting those poems from you that could cheer us up!! And yeah I finally read your BTK!!Dancing They were mindlowing seriously!!sorry couldnt comment on them but I simply loved them!!Your BTK's bought a smile on my face!!Big smile And now you're leaving wth your FF hanging??OuchOuch

Is this your last day here??Ouch Well I should say then, in the short time I came to know about you from your FF, I had a great time and simply loved your work!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thankyou for keep updating quickly and I being a speedy reader, being the first one to comment!!LOL I hope some day you'll be completin it!!May be in another ten years time!!Wink..And yeah hope to see you in another forum some other day and hopefully expect BTK's from you there too!!WinkEmbarrassed

Oh coming to the point, It was fabulous!!You seriosuly made me remember those golden days!!Ouch Though I joined IF late but then the time I spent here, reading everybody's work and the absolute praises for your HeeriyeLOL, the time is going to be memorable for me!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Love You DeshiansHug

Oh coming to your story here, I bet Vandy wont be shocked seeing Heer with her suitcases!!She'll just shrugher off, knowing its her normal routine work!!LOL And whats Prem's reactions??Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amu142PadBearAASUS

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Mehak! Big smile....you are right!  Dr Risky is very used to Heeriye packing her bags at the drop of a hat!

so...........

Dr Risky tells Heer to drop the suitcase, stop the nautanki, and come sit down so she can examine her.

But don't I have to scream at you for looking at Prem?

You don't have to scream, no.  Why scream?  more trps? Show is over. Didnt you know?

ShockedShocked Show is over???

Prem: You see Doc!  This is the problem! A person who can't remember her kids is understandable....but to forget that the show has ended???? D'oh.....it's a big strain on our family!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amu142...Nikhita...mazkachazkaAASUS-vandy-

Greeshma....

IF-Dazzler

Greeshma....

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
wow................ nice post................

it seems like our forum is coming back.................

PadBear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top