Posted: 13 years ago
Character Sketch

hey guys! After i read some FANTASTIC Fan Fictions by some of my friends, I decided to make my own! I really hope you like it! Don't forget to press the like button and comment!

Love you,

Alisha!! :)

Malhotra Family

Mayank Malhotra

He is very serious and doesn't believe in love. He thinks that just happens in films. He is the oldest Malhotra son and is his parent's pride and honor. He is very protective about his brother and sister. He wants to become a lawyer.

Riddhima Malhotra

She is very outgoing and loves movies. She believes that love is real and that God makes everyone in pairs and our job as people is to find that special person that is made for us. She is the youngest child of the Malhotra family and is very spoiled. She loves both of her brothers a lot. She wants to become a doctor.

Adhiraj Malhotra

He is very playful and flirtatious. He doesn't think that love actually exists. He "loves" many girls around school and is very popular. He would rather go to parties than do homework. He is the second son of the Malhotra family. He wants to become a pilot.

Verma Family

Pritvi Verma

He is very intellectual and doesn't focus his life on girls. He is very focused on his future and believes that girls shouldn't be the most important thing in life. He is the oldest Verma son and is his parent's pride and honor. They are very proud of everything he has done in life and they have high hopes for him. He is very protective about his two brothers. He wants to make his own corporation and be one of the most successful people in the world.

Sameer Verma

He is very outgoing and flirtatious. He is one of the hottest men in his college and many girls love him. He is very popular and doesn't believe in love. He isn't loyal to any girl and has broken many girls' hearts. He is the second son of the Verma family. His mom loves him a lot. He wants to become a photographer.

Varun Verma

He is very intelligent and serious. He believes that love is just in fairy tales and just seems good in books. He is the youngest child of the Verma family and loves to study and wants to become a well known person in life. He loves to go to study and get good grades. He loves both of his brothers a lot. He wants to become an engineer.

Mehra Family

Diya Mehra

She is very outgoing and loves to party with her friends. She is the diva of the college and has won the titles of Homecoming Queen and Prom Queen. Everyone wants to be her friend since she is one of the most popular girls in school. She is the only child of the Mehra family. She loves to go out with friends and have a good time. She just goes to college to meet up with her friends. She wants to become an interior designer.

Gupta Family

Damini Gupta

She is very intelligent and doesn't get along with many guys. She doesn't think that guys are more superior to girls. She doesn't believe in love because she doesn't want to get married. She just wants to live her own life on her own terms. She is the oldest daughter in the Gupta family and her parents don't have a son, so she is their "son". She is very protective for her sisters and loves her family a lot. She wants to become a CEO of an enormous corporation and wants to show everyone that even though she is a girl she can do a lot.

Avni Gupta

She is very shy and very intelligent. She believes in love, but she doesn't think that she will find her prince charming. Many guys think that she is very ugly and so she doesn't interact with them. She loves small things like flowers and books. She is the second daughter of the Gupta family. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for their happiness. She wants to become a doctor.

Roshni Gupta

She is very outgoing and loves to party with her friends. She is one of the prettiest girls. Many guys are crazy for her, but she believes that she will find her prince charming one day. She is eagerly waiting for him to come and take her away. She loves to watch movies and go shopping with her friends and family. She is very spoiled and called "Princess" at home. She wants to become a fashion designer.

Kapoor Family

Benji Kapoor

He is very outgoing and loves to hang out with his friends. He has many friends and is Samrat's best friend. He is the only child of the Kapoor family. He believes in love and thinks that as time passes, you will find love. He loves to go watch movies and doesn't really like to come to college. He just comes to hang out with friends. He wants to become a psychologist.

Sharma Family

Nupur Sharma

She is very outgoing and loves to have fun with friends and family. She is the oldest daughter in the Sharma family. She has an older brother and a younger sister. She loves to live her life on her own terms and doesn't is waiting for her prince charming to come on a white horse and take her away. She believes that she is more superior to many other guys. She is very smart, but doesn't like going to school. She wants to become an actress.

Gunjan Sharma

She is very loving and caring. She is very shy and doesn't like to go to parties or hang out with friends. She loves to study and get good grades. She loves her family a lot and always listens to her older sister and older brother. She is the youngest daughter in the Sharma family. Her parents love her a lot and expect great things from her. She doesn't think about things like love and she is very focused on her schoolwork. She has always been a topper of every exam and is very smart. She wants to become a doctor.

Armaan Sharma

He is very caring and intelligent. He doesn't like to out with friends very much. He believes that schoolwork always comes first. He is very protective for his two sisters and loves them a lot. He believes in love and is waiting for his dream girl to come in his life. He loves to get good grades and study. He wants to become a doctor.

Shergil Family

Samrat Shergil

He is very outgoing and loves to be with friends. He is the most popular guy in school. He doesn't believe in love, but thinks that there will be a very special girl that will walk into his life and everything will change. He is the only son in the Shergil family and loves his family a lot. He has a sister and is very protective about her. He is very smart, but doesn't like going to school. He just goes to college to meet his friends. He wants to become a basketball player.

Suhaani Shergil

She is very shy and doesn't interact with a lot of guys. She is very intelligent and gets good grades. She always listens to her older brother. She loves her family and can do anything for them. She believes in love and thinks that every person comes in a jodi and all we have to do is find our special person. She wants to become an air hostess.

College Staff

Vikrant Thakur

He is the dean of St. Zavier's Boy's College. He is very honorable and believes that love is just in books. He wants to make his students into intelligent people and wants to show other colleges that his students are amazing and excel in whatever they want to.

Rohan Shetty

He is one of the twenty teachers in St. Zavier's Boy's College. He opposes love and is very strict. He always thinks that people should be disciplined.

Arush Singh

He is one of the twenty teachers in St. Zavier's Boy's College. He thinks that love is very important and wants to show all his students that love is a beautiful thing.

Manisha Joshi

She is the dean of St. Zavier's Girl's College. She believes that her girl's college has the capability to do many things.

Sneha Rao

She is one of the twenty teachers in St. Zavier's Girl's College. She thinks that love comes after college. It isn't one of the necessary things in college life. She wants each and every one of her students to be successful.

Neha Mukerji

She is one of the twenty teachers in St. Zavier's Girl's College. She thinks that love is very beautiful and there is no specific time. She hopes that each of her students find their prince charming.

INDEX

Pg 1-Character Sketch

Pg 8-PM List

Pg 8-Part 1/Introduction

Pg 14-Part 2

Pg 19-Part 3

Pg 24-Recap (part 1-3)

Pg 25-Part 4

Edited by alishaL786 - 12 years ago
Hey Alisha !

DDDAAYYUUM !...Lovin' the INTRO!

Seems like a reallllyy interesting storyy ...SO jaldi jaldi continue KARO !!

Mahuz...

Luv yha bbz...xx

-Jennifer(: !

Edited by shine_bright - 13 years ago
LOVELY CS ALI!!!!!
Do cont. soon
wow there is so many cherecters
but it sounds really good
do continue soon
and add me to your pm list
resssπŸ˜›
EDITED
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww so many characters alii yaarr
marne ka irada hai kya?πŸ˜†
nevertheless looking frwd to seeing hw u handle all these characterss
and i'm sure you'd be great at it
do start soon
and i should be in the pm list by haqπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
DO updt soon
Sanam
Edited by PheliNazar - 13 years ago
heyy dear
gr8 cs
plzz cont soon
n add me to ur pm list
thx
dhruvika
Ooooo Nice :D I love it!
Pm me :)
YAAAYYY TWINY!!!! 😊 add me to ur pm list of course!!!
OMG alisha..
So Lovelyy...
Cont. Sooonn
Thanxzz For The PM 😊

-Khushboo-
Very Nice....
Pls continue soon...
Pls add me to your pm list.....