Sasural Genda Phool

For the 1st Time Felt Bad 4 Elesh :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Today, for the first time I felt bad for Elesh Cry. It was a slightly emotional scene between Disha & Elesh. I felt bad when I saw Elesh's reaction to Suhana's outburst, he just quitely walked off from there, then the way he was consoling Disha and asked her not to cry, and told her 'mere hone na hone se kisi ko ithna farak padtha hain' and then he hugged her and was patting on her head and consoling her, it was really very sweet and emotional Cry. That scene really brought out the true love between Elesh & Disha. This was the 1st time I saw Elesh really serious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For the 1st Time Felt Bad 4 Elesh :(" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I like Elesh's character. He is very open minded and ready to forget the past for future. Though it was really sad how the words said by Suhana could have or actually did hurt him. But I think he knows that she didn't mean it at all. And that is why when Suhana came in to talk to Disha and him.. he helped her make Disha feel better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
True, very touching scene
Elesh is a very nice character and did feel bad for him
The scene b/w him in his wife was just pure sweet...I love how this show focuses on everybody

I love how Suhana lightened up their moods when she realized her mistake (all thanks to Ishaan Approve)

Edited by shahidkapurfan - 22 May 2010 at 6:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

connectedhearts-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Today, for the first time I felt bad for Elesh Cry. It was a slightly emotional scene between Disha & Elesh. I felt bad when I saw Elesh's reaction to Suhana's outburst, he just quitely walked off from there, then the way he was consoling Disha and asked her not to cry, and told her 'mere hone na hone se kisi ko ithna farak padtha hain' and then he hugged her and was patting on her head and consoling her, it was really very sweet and emotional Cry. That scene really brought out the true love between Elesh & Disha. This was the 1st time I saw Elesh really serious.

Very true.. appu... the episode just beautifully lightened up with the seriousness between Elesh and Disha and i was moved by Elesh.... I loved the way he addresses the issues and has a lovely strength to take things lightly in his stride.... hats off to Disha for showing up immense respect for him and their relationship which otherwise in real life would have shown a wife blasting her husband for his jobless state and showering with  more words of wisdom on him....Tongue

Edited by laxmi_s - 23 May 2010 at 2:21am

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top